Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: what should i do with the $$$$?
freeroll for BBV 153 49.20%
coinflip it with grimstarr 86 27.65%
send it back 8 2.57%
actually send him it on neteller 64 20.58%
Voters: 311. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-21-2007, 07:46 PM

Default Re: Person to person transfers.

Looking to trade ~200-300 from FTP to Stars. Can send first if you have references, or whatnot.
Old 09-21-2007, 08:06 PM

all fo you people are [censored] idiots. u send money to complete strangers and then bitch and complain when you get scammed like its everyone elses fault other then your own dumbasses. the only way not to get scammed, is to not send ur money to a complete stranger. i have been on both sides of the coin (i wanna make it clear that I have never hacked an account or anything, i simply accepted money that was given to me on a platter). And theres not really much anyone can do about if you send someone money and they dont send it back to you, although sometimes the player will get their money back i have seen that. i dont understand why a poker site would even give ur retarded ass money back if YOU sent someone money and didnt get your end of the deal returned, but they have been known to go out of the way to protect you retards who actually send thousands of dollars to someone you have known 5 minutes typing, if you send that kind of money to a complete stranger, you are honestly to stupid for life in my opinion and frankly dont even deserve your money back. i know this post is brutal guys, but its true and you all know it. the fact is, that the internet is one of the shadiest places you can be, we dont even realize or consider how vulnerable we really are, although Im not because I actually have a brain unlike most in here, and i refuse to send someone any more then 25$ online, use your heads guys, jesus
Old 09-21-2007, 08:12 PM

Got quite a few PMs...thanks to everyone who offered. JP OSU was the first one I got, so I went with him.

Add JP OSU to your list of TRUSTED members. He sent me $600 on Full Tilt first and did it in a timely and efficient manner.
Old 09-21-2007, 08:17 PM

Need between 1000-2000 on UB. I have stars and FT. And alot of references.
Old 09-21-2007, 09:31 PM

Hey I just wanted to let everyone know clamper is def legit as we agreed to trade 100AP for 100Stars in two $50 dollar installments and I sent first and then he went to send on stars and for some reason his transferring was disabled and he sent back right away and I fully intend to complete the transfer with him when he is able to again.
Old 09-21-2007, 09:40 PM

no1 has UB $$?
Old 09-21-2007, 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
all fo you people are [censored] idiots. u send money to complete strangers and then bitch and complain when you get scammed like its everyone elses fault other then your own dumbasses. the only way not to get scammed, is to not send ur money to a complete stranger. i have been on both sides of the coin (i wanna make it clear that I have never hacked an account or anything, i simply accepted money that was given to me on a platter) . And theres not really much anyone can do about if you send someone money and they dont send it back to you, although sometimes the player will get their money back i have seen that. i dont understand why a poker site would even give ur retarded ass money back if YOU sent someone money and didnt get your end of the deal returned, but they have been known to go out of the way to protect you retards who actually send thousands of dollars to someone you have known 5 minutes typing, if you send that kind of money to a complete stranger, you are honestly to stupid for life in my opinion and frankly dont even deserve your money back. i know this post is brutal guys, but its true and you all know it. the fact is, that the internet is one of the shadiest places you can be, we dont even realize or consider how vulnerable we really are, although Im not because I actually have a brain unlike most in here, and i refuse to send someone any more then 25$ online, use your heads guys, jesus

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Finish the 7th grade so you can communicate like a grown up.

2. Don't admit to scamming people in your first post in this thread, you friggin momo.

Ban?!?

Old 09-21-2007, 11:26 PM

lol oliver nipples, u are probably one of these stupid souls. "finish the 7th grade so i can communicate like a grownup" what does that even mean man? for real, get a life u fahqing computer dork. i have never "scammed" anyone in my life. and im the one in 7th grade? do u need mommy and daddy to look out for all u guys? jesus, are you people honestly to dumb to even think for yourselves? fine, i dont care, i was tryin to actually help you guys out and tell ya not to ship money to strangers, but [censored] go ahead, as long as you people keep doing it, there will ALWAYS be people scamming you, thats just the way it is. and then when u guys get scammed you bitch and complain in these forums, when its your own god damn fault
Old 09-22-2007, 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol oliver nipples, u are probably one of these stupid souls. "finish the 7th grade so i can communicate like a grownup" what does that even mean man? for real, get a life u fahqing computer dork. i have never "scammed" anyone in my life. and im the one in 7th grade? do u need mommy and daddy to look out for all u guys? jesus, are you people honestly to dumb to even think for yourselves? fine, i dont care, i was tryin to actually help you guys out and tell ya not to ship money to strangers, but [censored] go ahead, as long as you people keep doing it, there will ALWAYS be people scamming you, thats just the way it is. and then when u guys get scammed you bitch and complain in these forums, when its your own god damn fault

[/ QUOTE ]

Grammar Lessons
Old 09-22-2007, 01:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
all fo you people are [censored] idiots. u send money to complete strangers and then bitch and complain when you get scammed like its everyone elses fault other then your own dumbasses. the only way not to get scammed, is to not send ur money to a complete stranger. i have been on both sides of the coin (i wanna make it clear that I have never hacked an account or anything, i simply accepted money that was given to me on a platter). And theres not really much anyone can do about if you send someone money and they dont send it back to you, although sometimes the player will get their money back i have seen that. i dont understand why a poker site would even give ur retarded ass money back if YOU sent someone money and didnt get your end of the deal returned, but they have been known to go out of the way to protect you retards who actually send thousands of dollars to someone you have known 5 minutes typing, if you send that kind of money to a complete stranger, you are honestly to stupid for life in my opinion and frankly dont even deserve your money back. i know this post is brutal guys, but its true and you all know it. the fact is, that the internet is one of the shadiest places you can be, we dont even realize or consider how vulnerable we really are, although Im not because I actually have a brain unlike most in here, and i refuse to send someone any more then 25$ online, use your heads guys, jesus

[/ QUOTE ]

If you need to scam people to get money online, it shows you are not very smart as you can obviously not win at poker. Any winning player would have no need to scam someone for money. So keep talking about how smart you are and how others who beat the game have no brain while you try and scam people so you can play a bunch of 5 dollar SnG's.