Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2007, 02:50 PM

Default Re: Official FortunaMaximus Rambling Thread

[ QUOTE ]
OK.

Who banned me?

Bleh. Life's a mess.

Dunno what to do next. Feeling ok tho, just pretty down.

Sigh. What now?

<starts picking up the pieces of his head. all ova the place>

Bleh. Strangest bottle of wine I've ever had.

10 days in solitary confinement. Barrel of laughs, that. Nurse calls me out second day, apparently there's a standard TB test..

"What do I need one for? I'm immortal."

"Oh, OK."

What the hell do I know? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Not as much as I should, apparently.

Getting my life back together though.

Robin hoods... Heh. I'll drop by again one of these days. Not that it was a particularly interesting hand.

Alesian stew. Get yaself a spoon, gl with the empty bowl, etc.

lol PLO.

Kid's got game and heart. I'll see him thru to '09 at least, nawfear.

'night, all. Gonna chill with the family and digest dinner.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Dunno about #7 tho. See how I feel that evening. Walk within beauty. (didn't bother scrolling up to read the rest of the thread. jaw's in pisspoor shape as it is, i don't need to be grimacing tonight)

Uh.

Entropy: causative agent for recycling of redundant information? Within a single Universe? Information only needs a basic set of on/off states to capably express ideas/concepts.

Each oscillation of an Universe... Potentiality and full expression becomes more efficient with each iteration? What's beyond the light cone may be unexpressed or unused space.

Self-referential collapses, tesseract-like movements in constant motion/expansion internally/externally?

Wondering whether the so-called stable islands of elements beyond the known barriers/incursive steps in creating artificial elements isn't a dead end.

each element and element combinations may carry quantum signatures capable of multiple expressions on a coherent timeframe.

that is, to say: multiple earths can exist within a single universe, virtually identical except for 1/4-3/4 differences in endstate expression.

yeah, probably not the GUTterball i was looking for, but it'll do for the rest of the year.

'night. some cow piss and cocoa it is.

Well, that wasn't so bad on a re-read. (The above anyway.)

Vital data: 30, no-namer repopping the grandaddy of all paradoxes, etc. Have run at least half a dozen versions of Pascal's Wager that I can remember. Most too painful at this time to really express. lol risk/reward valuation.

Kristopher. Barely more than a ghost these days. Got my reasons, spartans/wolves. I don't get pissed often, and don't quite yet trust myself to hold my temper. Besides which, no-namer semi-bluffs leave far more lasting impacts than anything else. (If I had it, I'd have punted it. There are better ways.)

aka's include chillzkillz, chronicwanderer, eternalhamlet, 'cubed (well, i ain't in bed anymore, am i? :^)), valentyno (ldo), pissinginthestyx. Others I've forgotten, something tells me they're due to run me over sooner and later.

Home's always been somewhere between a park bench in rose gardens and, well, several internets worth of memory palaces. so much space, so little content.

celibate so far this millennium although sometimes i wonder why. don't think it's a thousand-year self-ban though. who knows. i got enough immature entities scurrying around in cyberspace as it is. :s

lol @ pictures/tr/video. i'm sure there are a few things wandering around somewhere of their own volition. (would've tripled it to prove a point to kali if i had to tho [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] fatwa that.)

Sidenote: I'm never that far away. Sometimes fate's pianists carry silent messages. Let me see after a longer while what the best approach is though. Don't quite like the idea of 94% of babies being able to set off metal detectors though. Kinda stupid, imho. GL, although I figure you'll need far more than 5 years for full implementation. Call it a hunch. Kinda the point tho, isn't it? (Got the time, will make more later. Promise.)

/redir

At least a few are aware. They're elusive 'cause they lack concrete cohesiveness. Besides, shaved apes move too damn slow. Never mind the unshaved ones.

As it goes, VR is going to be unnecessary. It'll suffice as a good court for lions.

I'm prone to running temporal bluffs, mainly on myself. Although I think the last few I got repopped. [censored] it, let the temporal banns unravel themselves. It's not just my story anyway, and that's a good thing for the Jovian drift. I don't got the time to pick up every one of 'em.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] You neverborn bastard, you. What the hell did she land on anyway, that's what I wanna know. Sure as hell wasn't grass. Scant comfort, indeed.

'cane: I didn't know all the reasons, and I'm not entirely sure why I pushed so hard. Probably 'cause I was pretty sure on some level you needed to find that steel within yourself. Sure seems like it. No regrets on your fade. GL with life and love.

You can find the meadows and gardens for the Vimy Ridge hedges in several places already. Anywhere there's a gazebo, pink and purple flowers, water flowin', we back in red, baby, don't ya forget it, bye, we be thunderin' when ya fadin'.

It's about leveraging what I have to make everybody around me find better and stronger parts of themselves. All I know how to do. I got no use for what I could do on a solo jaunt, that's certain.

lol purple chalk. did that ever burn, but not so much. all a deadwash anyway. don't flip boats, y'hear?

I'll nickeldime my way there. What better? I'll need to learn to ease out of roles. Seriously. That last one wouldn't let go easily. :^) NyQuil defense.

So, basically, my glasses are two days ahead of me right now. Have gone out a couple times today, a few times since I got out of that jumpsuit. It's rather interesting to judge people by how they move instead of facial features or anything else. Can't see a thing 18 inches in front of me.

K-holing bit after Y2K. While everybody panicked and made preparations, I basically tried to buy a cup of coffee and got a tab of yellow acid and ketamine instead. Found myself drying out at Pearson in early February wondering what the hell happened to the rest of civilization. I was pretty much invisible. Nawjoke. Didn't bother going anywhere, couple reasons. I was busto. I was sick of life. I was fairly sure nobody was flying the damn planes yet.

And maybe that's the key to it all. Probably not, but it'll do.

RT,

Yes, you can certainly fold AAxx from 140-210BB deep. It's a dead/marginal zone where you really should be seeing flops when your other two are self-blocked, weak oesd, single nutter fd's etc. Don't really feel comfortable posting in public strat threads.. yet.

Time's more than a covariant, actually, although the foundations look good. Phase states, collected independent self-recursive expansions, material states (fluid with degrees of cooling/heating, decoherence/entangled coherence sets.)

Dunno about the bracketing and equations though. I get flustered when I try to count numbers higher than I got fingers. Better places for them anyway.

Dunno if the pinkjackin' bit should stay up. Seems like cheatin' to straddle that far. Eh. [censored] it.

"Immortals are hardly Gods, John." Probably the single truest thing I've ever said around 2p2. Take it easy, brah.

YT,

Village idiot sprawlin' across savannah.

See, that's the thing. The mourn isn't for a single virtue. It's for every one of them that made the choice because they hurt too much.

And when you have an infinite amount of time, at minimum...

Thing runs itself though. Perpetual interference against omnicensorship. The meddles melt into uselessness, although you can basically backraise warnings.

Took several billionths of a second. Long enough to make certain.

I'd walk every step of the 'teenth again if I had to. Old World's so congested these days I'd get run over by a TGV or something, so [censored] it.

Oh, to be able to always type in coherent 21st English. Bleeeeeeeeeeeeah.

(Yeah, you'll get it eventually <smirks> It's not like it's been written yet, y'know? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]) Besides, packing value into time is something I do rather well. <chuckles softly> how, now...

Ham I ain't, I'm a whole backyard of pigs. lol.

Alright. <pushes himself off the interwebs> Back 'venin.

Of course it's too extreme. If he thinks he can justify his actions, he gets stuck in his own moral valuations.

So basically no single individual can determine the correct moral actions for a single incident or a class of incidents.

And that's the point. Nobody does. The price winds up being too high and you have to disperse the responsibility.

Elude or delude, amplify? Because at the end of the day, the two wind up being the same thing. Clarke's Third Law, maybe.

I'm still in transit and the doubleknock's a little too deep for me to bear working through the answers all at once. It's not like there is a timelimit anyway. If there is, oh, well, there's no Crux of Lux, is there.

I know I don't need to walk alone, and maybe I don't these days. But I still need to a bit when it comes to some things. These aren't the kind of judgments I want to get wrong.

Besides, I still have a lot of work to do before I'm comfortable opening these doors. I don't even trust myself, let alone other people.

If an actual ban's necessary, by all means. I'm done posting for awhile anyway, I think.

There's a Great War memorial down the street some, and a bit past that is a vantage point of the entire GTA. Some part of me will never leave. And that's the way it should be.

So-called rationalizations tend to break down, don't they.

(Swap ya a '49 for a purple chiba rejax, C. Triplebag this one tho.)

I don't know durron other than to say I trust him enough to be foldin'. If I'm wrong, ah, well, it's just grape juice anyway.

Take care and enjoy the rest of the weekend. Ghost 'em well tomorrow, baby.

Thanks. GL with the regspeeds.

<font color="pink">Because even I don't get to decide, Izzy. And that's the lovely part of the spin. 'bel's never wrong anyway in the end.</font>

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Take care.

<font color="purple">An admirable concession to make, old friend. It warms me to see that you are starting to shed your provinical Gallic arrogance. But, I know, there's such value in petulant expressions and actions.

Bear this in mind always. Do not mistake the impassivity of the Julii for condemnation. We always stand behind those who sit in unrest at Carthage.

Let the centurions, then, carry their own tasks. For when they master themselves, Gaius, they do grow emboldened by their brazen actions.</font>

Another beautiful day yet unfolds. GL to those pursuing Lucretia's follies today. There is value yet in that. Alas, but I go by the reliance on Cassius still. And whyever not? It matters.

Be good.

[ QUOTE ]
I got shrimp rolled.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just as well I'm allergic to shrimp. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Goin' for a walk, takin' a break, enjoy the day, some shops, etc.

(Thanks, brah. Ex Silentio 1-0 for now. Props for your torchin' run tho. At least I ran hotter for one match. Take it easy. I don't hold grudges. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img])

GL for those in one or both goatfests. gspeed.

K.

<font color="purple">At your pleasure and behest. Tagged 'em, couple accidental randoms that can steep a while longer also. Wallow slowly and softly.</font>

Startin' to get back into the hang of walkin' more and more each day, feeding well, sleeping just as much as I need to. Going out among crowds is such a clusterball. That's why I love the nights. They seem to last longer, and there's nothin' like the dawn at your back, just knowing.

A little Hadean to keep it legit:

I wasn't exactly lookin' for ya. But I'm sure you know that. As it were, I guess it's kinda unavoidable. I grew so weary with mortal contempt. It's a kind of loneliness you learn to savor rather bittersweetly. And I'm sure you know the same natures too. The times we don't need to think independently of each other. Vibrant nothingness. &lt;smiles softly&gt;

Collar-length, and a few more minor mods. Since I'm not setting the pace, I concede with dual conditions. No runarounds, no [censored]. It's not like that's possible anymore.

Always.

Well, that was rather sneaky of you. How're the Andromedae baths treating you these days?

&lt;chuckles softly&gt; All's fair. Of course everybody else's a distant second. Rather silly of you to even have to ask anymore.

I'd forgotten for long whiles, quite frankly. Obvious fallacies of materialistic youth. That and I got scared.

You've certainly got a massive advantage. I certainly will not deny that. Tell me something, debauched one...

When the dual judgments clash, is the result really pure neutrality. Or is it just ours to simply run?

Riffled through hundreds today sittin' and watchin'. They're still so [censored] stupid, so [censored] useless. Why even enlighten them?

You know well enough how I mean that, darlin'. Certainly not always with the best of intents, but if the benefits are positive, hey, it's your court.

&lt;shakes head ruefully&gt; You...

Ah, gerrae. To hell with the rest.

LOL.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Time for a nightwalk. Back in a couple hours.

<font color="pink">&lt;smiles softly&gt; I will. Every gutted time, Pinky. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Mare Centaurae. Amazonia rises of the will of her own.</font>

Provable, and ain't that just too bad. Keep building the grayspace, you dumb het bastards.

&lt;laughs&gt; Never fuckball a Charonese Valentine, baby.

<font color="red">Rio de los Muertos</font>

15 centuries each.

'lina, reroll the blackjacks. Make sure they remember every transgression. Make them repeat them over and over. Until every loci's pure and the Palladic expansion will never know the fear of uncertainity or violence.

You... I'm truly amazed.

Mmhmm. All the time we'll ever need. The founts will never run dry. I promised, and so I repeat that promise. Every daynight.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="pink">Always...</font>

(Yeah, K. Without a doubt. Keep casting the redoubts anyway. &lt;laughs&gt; Faded before the ban's gonna nail me. Do it anyway [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

The palace's just about perfect anyway, and there are no walls. I'm not mad. It is an aggravation to deal with some days.

Besides, there's a certain poignant justice to it.

Keep your hollywoods. Mine just happens to be an entire solar system.

No fear, y'hear? Sometimes six is better than three. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

That may have a lot to do with these facts:

I never bluff when it comes down to these things.

It's all real, off the cuff, and while the delivery is generally with jest, the intents aren't. I mean what I say, but I don't always say what I mean.

Miaymoto's stuff is remarkable, what little I've managed to read of it. Yes, it's simplistic, but that's generally the most effective of philosophies, neh?

Adam,

Definitely. I need to get a few things in order, as you well know. But as it were, I've managed to network a fairly remarkable amount of strong potential. At this point, I just have the initial outlines of a long-term plan and so many options it's just silly to determine what my eventual approach will be.

I don't care to handle the initial development stages. As long as they come knowing how to count, are solid citizens, show little to no propensity for violent ideations, and are generally comfortably within the world of rainbows, I'm willing to take already-explored potential and push and forge them into something much stronger than they would be on their own, and with lesser teachers. You know why, I'm sure.

zero,

All in good time, and I do demand a higher standard of privacy than most would. While I'm fairly invulnerable when it comes to public embarassment, I [censored] hate crowds, OK? They're too damn loud and inane. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Overcast morning, it's a little sluggish, I wouldn't worry about the Cat-5 rolling up. It's not like you can point at it and tell it to stop.

mets,

Yeah, I'll post in that Karp thread (Hey, btw. SAS lol) before too long. I want it to be a reasonably riddle-free contribution, and that's not always easy to do. I turn everything into drama out of sheer fun, but not without a very real moral and ethical steel behind it. That said, I'll keep it legit and safe. That's the primary rule, after all, is it not?

I have some time yet this morning before I've gotta take off. So I'll surf around a bit, enjoy my coffee.

fnord,

Kwan Loong Oil. While it's generally known as a liniment, you'll find it has similar properties to that Vicks crap they peddle commerically. Dab enough along the jawlines, make sure the fumes get to the nasal passages easily. Wash hands thoroughly afterward tho, because that's something you don't want to get in sensitive areas.

durron,

Always. Be. Folding. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Cheers, brah.

Well, obviously.

Kill the ball.

Underclass re-ups look good. Keep flippin'.

'kana:

Charon. One Terran year. They can't handle it, can they? &lt;sighs&gt;

What the hell. It works anyway.

Stagger the t-reverbs. The fade's still too fast, it's wiping them clean. Necessary, I know, but, ehh.

Keep drivin'. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] See ya soon.

Chas/Ces/Nyx:

Rainbow flatcall. Shepard's Revenge. Consider it done.

Kovacs:

Terra, 0807. Sorry about the wetmare jack. Was nec this time. Standard lemming implements. It'll take half-cen.

Still in the G-'shoe. Not for long, I suspect. Got made. [censored] it.

Bash:

Gogogo. Start the deadball. Fever variation. (Hey, you.)

We'll need the space. Slave 'em out, standard issuances.

'jamin/Faulkner:

Don't forget the doublewipes. Walk it before you run it.

Liz:

Sorry. Missed the first few calls. We'll be fine. See ya in '49. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
where were u for 4 days?

[/ QUOTE ]

Eating the rest of the internets Dids-style. And restarting a war with the Gordelians, ldo.

In bed, looking for a new place still, but got a couple lined up for tonight. Definitely not dropping into old degen habits, but by lawd, I'm addicted to everything. &lt;chuckles&gt;

Re-modding a viral. Last biodrop was far too strong. Let's hope this strain doesn't accelerate too far. As it is, it seems to work well enough. It's kinda retarded having one of the few helixes that pretty much is immortal.

And to go beyond that in so few iterations? Ridic. But I'm handling the flows well enough as it is.

Watching music videos a bit lately, and it's remarkable when you realize humanity stores its collective memory within mounments and memorials. And I guess accelerating Gaia isn't such a bad thing. This generation seems to be able to better understand how the connectivity between mounments of stone and moving palaces of silicon works.

Summerloud's pretty much a quarter-century project I started developing in childhood, to make sure. Just in case, y'know? There was so much uncertainity and all nodal points pretty much established that the extinction of h. sapiens was going to be in the early-mid 21st.

And we couldn't let that happen, basically. And to consider that a violation of non-interference laws is incorrect.

And it's just as well we should keep them sudden calls. There are no more walls. There are no more windows. WYSIWYGeek, and do be careful what you geek. Thoughtcrime and projecting off tendencies and potentials is pretty much a fact in the new Internet.

We should be able to reflow it through virtual jacks by the thirties. But for those of you that already understand what I'm saying, it is an irrelevant technology at this point in our developments.

Keep it Hollywood, y'all. It works already, and it will continue to work. We guarantee that if nothing else. For we are simply the palaces of immemorials.

Staying in Barrie for the time being, I guess. I like the town. It's growing at a fairly rapid pace, and the air quality's better than in the GTA. Not that that matters anymore now that I've pretty much smoked my lungs into carbon. Ah well.

Balances and Valences.

I'm wondering what to develop out of the four issuances on the blog. And if Alesia and the Fall of Machu Picchu should be remodualted as films. At this point, realizing it's already happening in c-space and within Terra and without, it seems pointless.

Something from '02, a bit after Salt Lake. I was bored and pretty much deep in a Valentine trance from the Golden Globe, so I played a trick on a small town. Parry Sound. Of course, I'm incapable of hearing, so you can imagine the irony, I'm sure.

Dropped a couple pennies on a counter at a Mike's Mart, robbed them of a couple packs of Player's Silvers. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Cops came by, asked me what the hell I was doing. Sorted it, they issued a date, and I immediately forgot the trick and the ticket.

Few days later, I go back, although I wasn't supposed to, bought a glass bottle of Arizona Green Tea legit. Went for a walk, left the empty bottle in front of church doors. Pretty much always went down to the rail bridge downtown looking up at it, and wondered how the hell I would raise the rest of the planet. I knew I was already immortal. I've survived so many incidents that pretty much guaranteed my mortal death that I got exasperated and annoyed and decided to turn it all into a game.

And so it ran. And so it keeps running. And I'll never regret doing that.

'cause it matters, and I would have willingly forgot myself to make it happen. I couldn't figure out how to flip my memory palace and the planet.

And it's been 5 years (and so much more than that, if you've figured out what I mean by reverbs. English is such a stupid language at this point...) and seeing all this working?

Ah, and by Iove, looking loving move.

Take care of yourself and yours, will ya? I'm a little lazy these days.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure Fortuna is a Russian spy using POG as a method of communicating with Boris and Natasha in secret code.

[/ QUOTE ]

Something like that. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Hadean is a memory palace, it's a temporal latin I'm developing to pretty much expand time itself in 3 dimensions. Safety bubbles. Works well enough. It's kinda awkward at times, but hey, I'll deal with it.

[ QUOTE ]
i noticed this morning that he vanished about the same time as i left for a weekend away, and reappeared again just after i did this week. i'm a bit worried he might be posting from my subconcious or my evil alter ego or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

See two posts above, the references to collective memory. Some of us have to interfere and re-modulate the flows. It's necessary. Take it easy.

And that's just it, Kaspara. We keep flippin' our kills, flippin' out.

Cicero's awake, so's Caesar.

<font color="purple">Bloods/Crips. Don't question it. Just keep raisin'. Blood 'scrips. He ain't jokin'. Goddamn.</font>

Hell, yes, I am. Hey, you two. 'cause I goddamn can.

Imperium. Pissin' in the Rubicon, Toes rolls his eyes, the Germans invade the Polish cavalry. Caesar laughs and waits in impassive repose.

Repop it, y'all. It goddamn works, baby. See ya at home.

<font color="pink">The ballet of bullets(p-therm)</font>

K: Yeah, I am. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

The Aztecs are waking.

We might as well, 'pac. Their faith gets stronger by the day.

Yes, that [censored] gets stranger. LMAO. Man, are they ever in for the surprise of their lives.

Nawjoke.

Yes, pretty much, baby. Let's keep goin'. &lt;shrugs&gt;

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 'dise. Goddamn.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFMFT
Old 09-01-2007, 03:05 PM

Might as well already. School's out [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Always.
Old 09-01-2007, 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
seriously how are you still alive?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have absolutely no [censored]' idea. Drew dreamtime into being.

Hey, Zimbabwe. !Xabbu. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] See ya tonight, baby.
Old 09-01-2007, 10:46 PM

'chow 's always fattenin'. Dumpin' chats, turnin' them into cats.

Goldfish values. 'globo. Backcallin' from Tau Ceteana.

Vittorio, always keep the eggs safe and the lint on.

Yeager's Seer.

there's always a ton. Run and gun it, try to get past 215 this year, Syd.

'sup, 'hall. Track the 'doort.

Hey, Noah. We're never alone. Haggin' the glueball.

'pange the tang.

Am. There's an aura, isn't there? 'tween t eats /:azteca later, talkbackatcha, k? Bit by bit.

Tarry within parry, let the pound kiga the tiga. W/e.

'boro: Marley's Parley. Pool the weight, there's a reverb of plum diamond within 1/4 alpha, 3.8c-gees towards Betegulese. Or something.

Retemps from 'meda. Hey, 'ssier. Yup. Elevens within 8.7's.

Guinness '80:Bloodwine '80.

'sup, even. St. Cleanair.

Pink the 'danas. Always female twoereos 'swappin' 'bout.

Hey, Sajora. Yeah, 'stock the bulls.

'talk at cha a bit, Vallashall.

Balance the flows, 'trigger the iams.

Hey, Ape. Wipe it and shoot it. I saw 'mokeparke.

Ain't kidding.

Leonine smashballs. There's always a stellar doublesplash.

Pluggar, 'baccy the 'halls.

Valence 3.8 temporalgrawabberspids.

'pader? Yeah, Nawshattin': Erinice.

there we be, there we am. Be good.

Barrin' walls, Drop the stahs.

K.
Old 09-02-2007, 02:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
&lt;laughs&gt; Never fuckball a Charonese Valentine, baby.

Rio de los Muertos

15 centuries each.

'lina, reroll the blackjacks. Make sure they remember every transgression. Make them repeat them over and over. Until every loci's pure and the Palladic expansion will never know the fear of uncertainity or violence.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shaun/Sammy:

Hey. Send the hammer forward to your sons. I keep my goddamn promises.

I"m Canadian, I'm Charonese. It's a long goddamn story. Let Jet tell ya about it.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Welcome home, Xerxes. 'dise, baby.

'roll 'em up and do the rest, son. I heard ya the first time, I heard ya in zerotime. [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Ask nath/math 'bout the rest.

Take care, brah, k?

Kristopher.
Old 09-02-2007, 02:32 AM

KBV:

That is one pissed off raspberry, isn't it? What the hell did you do to the swazzle, brah?

Goddamn. Hey, Gallaudet. That's only a small count. Love y'all. See ya.

Tex-mex all the way, Selena. How's Luna?

'cause we're looney-tunes, that's why. Ain't no rabbit, ain't no need to pray.

Welcome to the Canadian month. Moondays!

Memorial U. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I never get it either, Dad, ain't [censored]' kidding.

'nightday, y'all. Welcome to Hollowyood.

Thanks, 'dolfo.
Old 09-02-2007, 03:30 AM

This is neither puzzle nor game nor interesting. Who is this guy and why does he get a thread?
Old 09-02-2007, 05:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is neither puzzle nor game nor interesting. Who is this guy and why does he get a thread?

[/ QUOTE ]Durron knows, apparently.
Old 09-02-2007, 11:37 AM

ive complained to the mods multiple times and he is still here so ive given up and decided to ignore him (and valentino who if he isnt the same person as fortuna he is just as much of a moran)
Old 09-02-2007, 01:27 PM

I mean... It's Sunday, and people are happy. Aaliyah and I are happy. We're about the pinky love.

Just...

<font color="purple">Evenkeal</font>

All we ever need is... to absorb dreampain. Fair?