Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2007, 05:30 PM

Default sick hand

east chicago boat...the game was 20/40 with half kill and the action was pretty much tight aggressive. that was until 2 baccrat buddies joined with $500 and $3000. I guess they didnt know how to grind limit from what i heard.

anyway, the action got crazy, because the 2 newcomers were bullying some of the grinders that were short on buyins. finally, a hand occurred where player A (the $3000 dude) was the kill in mid position, and he raises to 60. it gets 3 bet and then 4 bet by a friend of a friend (olayer c).

the flop brings A24 (rainbow?) player A bets 30, player b calls, and player c raises to 60, player a makes it 90 and player b gets out. and a call.

the turn brings a blank like a 9 or J, and player a bets 60 and it gets raised to 120, and now player a reraises 180 and it gets reraised to 240, and a call.

river brings a 7 and player a bets out again, player c raises and it gets reraised! so he thinks whether he should reraise but just calls and player A shouts with a mischivious smile "i haave zee srraate!"... in pure anguish, the beautiful rockets go flying towards the middle and another rocket goes on the floor. now the moment of truth, the crazy asian must show his "srraate" to take the 2k pot and flips over 3 6 for the nut low.

the tables like "WTF?" the floor gets called over, but the ruling is the hand that hit the floor and the muck is dead.

so now player c is like fk that, theres nothing i could have that loses to him. "well son" says the floor, "the rules the rule, and ur hand is in the muck"
Old 10-02-2007, 05:39 PM

Default Re: sick hand

[ QUOTE ]
east chicago boat...

[/ QUOTE ]

That pretty much says it all.

Horrifyingly bad ruling. Correct ruling is to throw the a**hole off the boat and tell him to "swim for theee straiiight"
Old 10-02-2007, 05:45 PM

Default Re: sick hand

well its not really a boat that floats on water like in maverick