Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Are you aware of the Internet Gambling Prohibition Act?
Yes 37 94.87%
No 2 5.13%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-06-2007, 03:28 AM

Default Re: Absolute Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
IMO, Abbadabba is the best player I have played against on AP. Ive never seen him make a mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even game selection!
Old 06-06-2007, 03:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
IMO, Abbadabba is the best player I have played against on AP. Ive never seen him make a mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even game selection!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha, I will have to politely disagree with you on that one. I dont think anyone on AP has better game selection than me. I agree that Abba game selects very well. In fact I can say with confidence that Abba game selects/seat selects alot better than Stewie Griff or you Scary, but at his very best, he only ties me in that category. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

About Stewie, I think hes a good player, but I see him make mistakes quite often. Ive also seen you make quite a few mistakes Scary, but Abba is like Tim Duncan. He isnt very sexy but he's still Mr. Fundamental, and I'm sure Abba has a few tricks up his sleave also like most 2+2ers.
Old 06-06-2007, 03:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Even game selection!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha, I will have to politely disagree with you on that one. I dont think anyone on AP has better game selection than me. I agree that Abba game selects very well. In fact I can say with confidence that Abba game selects/seat selects alot better than Stewie Griff or you Scary, but at his very best, he only ties me in that category. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

About Stewie, I think hes a good player, but I see him make mistakes quite often. Ive also seen you make quite a few mistakes Scary, but Abba is like Tim Duncan. He isnt very sexy but he's still Mr. Fundamental, and I'm sure Abba has a few tricks up his sleave also like most 2+2ers.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's your screenname? And Hip's if he wouldn't mind?

I'm just getting back into poker, I promise to make fewer mistakes soon. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-06-2007, 04:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

What's your screenname? And Hip's if he wouldn't mind?

I'm just getting back into poker, I promise to make fewer mistakes soon. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha, I'm afraid Im gonna have to be a puss and not tell you my screen name. I have no other reason other than I dont want other people to know. I realize this paranoia is completely irrational but I dont know how to overcome it.

As far as thehip's screen name: He will see this thread sometime tomorrow and I'll leave it up to him to divulge that if he wishes.

I would also like to point out that I make mistakes every time I play this game. I just make sure to sit with people who's mistakes are more egregious, and more frequent than mine.
Old 06-06-2007, 04:11 AM

ILP the fear isnt irrational, Im pretty confident I get people making plays on me only because they know im 2+2 ( I get comments here and there from horrible players that im surprsied read these forums) I would love to be able to hide my name...
Old 06-06-2007, 04:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ILP the fear isnt irrational, Im pretty confident I get people making plays on me only because they know im 2+2 ( I get comments here and there from horrible players that im surprsied read these forums) I would love to be able to hide my name...

[/ QUOTE ]

You didn't know I read 2+2? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-06-2007, 04:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You didn't know I read 2+2? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you implying that your horrible? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

never gonna give you up, never gonna make you cry
Old 06-06-2007, 05:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
here are some regulars I encounter

Mills
ABBABBABBABBADABBA
SYOUS
ANECHKA
MILQUETOAST
FISTHEAD
BMORGAN
KUMARONTILT
BELLABAM
HAXYI
ACECALZONE
TARCARDS
PUCCININY
RAPUNZEL
WHOOPBOOP
WINGO
BOOZER

EDIT: FOrgot StewieGriff he never misses, and he's good

These are some of the regulars not mentioned above that are decent.

Miles, who are you on AP?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I usually only play as high as 5/T, so not familiar with all the names...

Abba is dry as hell! I agree that he is very good postflop and in IMHO opinion an excellent example that playing tight pre is still profitable with good postflop skills.

Kumarontilt has been owning me. Dunno if he is good or just running well. He certainly seems aggressive!

Bellabam(Siegfriedandroy?) and Mills plays pretty high as far as I know, so they are prolly good. Bella seems to be a lot better than me but I think Mills has a tendency to spew.

Tarcards sucks as I remember... But I am likely wrong.

I have no respect for rapunzel and SYOUS. The first one is too tight and will not adapt a lot to table conditions and the second one makes countless mistakes

BTW I am surprised I am not on that list. I have at least 50k hands in the 5/T games the last 3months. But I guess it means I suck... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-06-2007, 07:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
here are some regulars I encounter

Mills
ABBABBABBABBADABBA
SYOUS
ANECHKA
MILQUETOAST
FISTHEAD
BMORGAN
KUMARONTILT
BELLABAM
HAXYI
ACECALZONE
TARCARDS
PUCCININY
RAPUNZEL
WHOOPBOOP
WINGO
BOOZER

EDIT: FOrgot StewieGriff he never misses, and he's good

These are some of the regulars not mentioned above that are decent.

Miles, who are you on AP?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I usually only play as high as 5/T, so not familiar with all the names...

Abba is dry as hell! I agree that he is very good postflop and in IMHO opinion an excellent example that playing tight pre is still profitable with good postflop skills.

Kumarontilt has been owning me. Dunno if he is good or just running well. He certainly seems aggressive!

Bellabam(Siegfriedandroy?) and Mills plays pretty high as far as I know, so they are prolly good. Bella seems to be a lot better than me but I think Mills has a tendency to spew.

Tarcards sucks as I remember... But I am likely wrong.

I have no respect for rapunzel and SYOUS. The first one is too tight and will not adapt a lot to table conditions and the second one makes countless mistakes

BTW I am surprised I am not on that list. I have at least 50k hands in the 5/T games the last 3months. But I guess it means I suck... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right oink, I don't adapt to bad tables, I just leave [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

If I have to adapt, it means players are playing too aggressive, which means I just leave and find more loose/play worse than I do fish.

syous does make mistakes, but GD, he just always has it vs. me

what is your Sn oink?
Old 06-06-2007, 07:18 AM

mydogisgay is the guy who looks like a tard against all of you but looks like a genius against the other 75% of the players he goes against