Old 09-08-2007, 06:09 PM

Default Re: UFC 75

[ QUOTE ]
Congrats to whoever bet Kongo

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf nice work
Old 09-08-2007, 07:00 PM

Bet Rampage because I'm a Rampage fan, bet Kongo solely on 2+2 analysis of it being +EV. Thanks to all who post here.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Also, Dan's wife already had the kid so that won't matter. I have 2 units on Hendo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to hear that.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry to hear that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, Hendo was winning the first 2 rounds. I shouldn't have bet the fight at all. Pretty stupid bet on my part.

MY BLOG
Old 09-08-2007, 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Kongo is an absolute stiff..who gasses early
Cro Cop has to win this fight to get the big payday against
Randy...
Hamil is overated...even as a wrestler...he was a Division III champ not a Division I...take Bisping..a better athlete..with more weapons...If Henderson cannot take Quinton down..then he is gonna get ktfo...Quinton has a
huge size advantage...yes he fought poorly against Lindland but..that fight meant absolutly nothing

[/ QUOTE ]

That fight to me, solidified that Rampage is the favorite. The fact that rampage is able to negate gr wrestling techniques and bjj techniques due to sheer strength is scary...then add in his slightly more technical boxing and absolutely IRON chin and it's hard to see Dan winning. Not that it's a lot by any means...simple repeated GnP would definitely win henderson the fight, i just see rampage doing the damage more often. Plus I see rampage being able to take more damage without problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
2.3u to win 2u on Rampage -115 on betcris. GL, go rampage

[/ QUOTE ]

Ty rampage,Silva, and Tibau.

Congrats to everyone on Kongo, that was a well thought out bet from how it played out.

And Perf, ty for the info on Houston. I didn't bet on him, but I did make it a no play. Think the bulk of this thread made out well on this card...
Old 09-08-2007, 09:25 PM

Brag: I'm headed over to Quinton Jackson's house tonight to watch the fight with his family and friends of the family.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:21 AM

there are probably other venues to bitch about this in, but while i'll happily collect my payday on bisping, as a fan i thought that decision was an outrage. i suppose i don't understand how scoring works, but i can't see any way bisping got more than 28 points from any of the judges.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:33 AM

I thought the same thing. I had bet on Bisping and was sure I had lost before the scores were announced.

I'm also upset that I laid -260 on Bisping to begin with because it was clearly a terrible bet.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:47 AM

Unless you had inside info on Hamill's camp, I still think Bisping is a good bet. Hamill hadn't shown any sort of decent standup before this fight.

IMO, Hamill clearly took Rd. 1, Bisping took Rd. 3. The decision sways depending on how you took round 2. For instance, here's Sherdog's take on the second round:

"Round 2
The Ohioan catches a Bisping low kick and takes him to the floor. Bisping goes high with his hips, using a rubber guard. Hamill stands and invites Bisping to trade. The Brit obliges, and throws a one-two. Right elbow cracks Bisping's skull. Hamill shoots and rips Bisping to the mat. Bisping gets to his feet and throws a left, right combo that glances. Hamill looks tired with a minute left in the second. Sloppy double jab lands for Hamill. Bisping unloads with a flashy combo but nothing lands. Tough round to score, but Sherdog.com awards it to Bisping due to aggression, 10-9."

I'd have to watch the fight again to really make a firm decision, but the fight is a lot closer than all the "Hamill got robbed" crowd is saying.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Houston is going to demolish Sakara, fwiw. Absolutely demolish.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]