Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Travel
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2007, 06:18 AM

Default Re: Help me plan a trip to Dublin & Glasgow

Hey PJ,

Nice play on Geosense.. Definitely rigged in your favour...even my work colleague thinks so !

Anyways on your trip to Dublin/Glasgow....

Dublin is great...Expensive out there for touristy stuff, but as you said you won't really be doing that you'll be fine... Its not that cold out there either...All my friends have been but I never have... But am planning to in the very near future...

Glasgow...I preferred Edinburgh, but compared to other cities in the UK, I wasn't a big fan of Scotland as a whole.

If you do go to Manchester...The sunday night would be the best night (10th) to go out on as opposed to a monday or tuesday ... however, I'm not too sure of exactly what goes on that early in the week in Manchester...I have many friends up there...I'll ask them what they would suggest...

If you did come to london...midweek is always pretty lively so I'm sure you would be able to do something...

So it depends on exactly what you wanted to do and how long you was over for...

If you were going to stay in London - I would suggest a Travel-Lodge or something... in fact, if you stayed anywhere in the UK, if you booked it that far in advance you would get it fairly cheap !