Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2007, 06:06 AM

Default Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter... irony bomb explodes

The biggets scumbag in this whole thing is the son. No matter what my dad says I am not taping him and giving it to the enquirer.
Old 11-03-2007, 06:26 AM

Im glad to hear about this. The Dog, Dwain Chapman, carried a 30K+ medical debt in a collection agency where I worked, that he refused to pay, because he says it was incurred by his minor daughter when he beat the [censored] out of her, because the doctor told him she had an STD... when she actually had a yeast infection. Dude is a hardcore scumbag.
Old 11-03-2007, 06:33 AM

BTW, when we threatened to call A&E and inquire about his employment/contract there, he claimed he would get fired if A&E knew about the judgment we had against him and insisted we not call. We suggested he pay his judgment. He continued to refuse and said he would just fight us in court.
Old 11-03-2007, 07:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Im glad to hear about this. The Dog, Dwain Chapman, carried a 30K+ medical debt in a collection agency where I worked, that he refused to pay, because he says it was incurred by his minor daughter when he beat the [censored] out of her, because the doctor told him she had an STD... when she actually had a yeast infection. Dude is a hardcore scumbag.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just, WOW
Old 11-03-2007, 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Collection Agency: "Dude you need to pay $30k."

Dog: "[censored] you. This was incurred by my minor daughter when I beat the [censored] out of her because the Dr. told me she had an STD. Funny thing is it was actually a yeast infection. But as you can see this is plainly not my responsibility."

(Certainly seems realistic so far.)

Collection Agency: "Well then we'll just tell A & E."

Dog: "Please don't, I'll get in trouble!"

Collection Agency: "Ok, we'll be nice. You're just lucky we're the collection agency with a soft side. But please pay."

Dog: "[censored] you. Even though I have a hit TV show and plenty of money, I'd rather risk my whole career over $30k. I'll see you in court mutha-[censored]."

Collection Agency: "Well then prepare to see this posted on an internet message board someday."
Old 11-03-2007, 12:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you say HIPAA??? Good thing you're anonymous on the interwebz....IF you are.

Good grief.

T
Old 11-03-2007, 04:21 PM

the judgment is public record, he's not entitled to privacy over this debt.
Old 11-03-2007, 09:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
illeagle, you are actually the worst kind of racist. You are the kind that attempts to use stats, figures and innuendo to justify your racist feelings. At least a Klan member/proud white supremacist has the balls to tell the world "I am a racist. Take it or leave it", but you are too much of a pussy to admit your real feelings or even worse, you are too stupid to realize that they are your real feelings. Either way, pretty sad.

[/ QUOTE ]

your retarted

Old 11-03-2007, 10:31 PM

what white person hasn't used the word [censored] before ? Big fukin deal ... and is it not true that America and most everyday people views white/black relationships as somehow 'wrong' ? It's just the way it is. You shouldn't be subjected to that kind of treatment but for some reason that's just the way people think .. look at the OJ Simpson and Kobe case ... such a bigger deal because of the race card.
Old 11-03-2007, 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what white person hasn't used the word [censored] before ? Big fukin deal ...

[/ QUOTE ]

yah and plenty of white people owned slaves. big [censored] deal, or not.

[ QUOTE ]
and is it not true that America and most everyday people views white/black relationships as somehow 'wrong' ? It's just the way it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

obviously this makes it ok. the majority can never be wrong and the status quo is always the optimal scenario.

[ QUOTE ]
You shouldn't be subjected to that kind of treatment but for some reason that's just the way people think .. look at the OJ Simpson and Kobe case ... such a bigger deal because of the race card.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is confusing. it sounded like you were saying this shouldn't be a big deal b/c "it happens" and now you say it shouldn't. anyway, i've always thought the race card was blown a bit out of proportion in those two scenarios. obv being black did not help them, but the cases were blown up b/c they were famous.