Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 04:35 PM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV***

[ QUOTE ]
Nath,

Are you still living in Syracuse?

[/ QUOTE ]
No, currently living in Austin. I may actually find myself back in the 'Cuse in early '08 though due to some family-related stuff.

p.s. In case anyone couldn't tell by my late night posting I had a pretty wild night.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am going to watch Little Miss Sunshine today. Is it any good?

[/ QUOTE ]

it is the epitome of my life. it's effin hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]
meh, it has its funny parts, and it's definitely a pretty good movie, but i personally didn't find it hilarious.

[ QUOTE ]
Hurry up and get married so I can bang the ushers/bridesmaids

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
Old 11-15-2007, 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol. I was just on the phone with some chick, and I told her I might make her an offer she couldn't refuse. (crappy italian accent included). She starts giggling and goes; 'hmm well, it might be interesting to take it then'. At which point I get completely confused and non-PUA. Turns out she didn't remember the scene.

Now I am left here wondering wtf she interpreted my words. I can imagine lots of scenarios that I really like. However, chicks are weird.

Plus; she doesn't know godfather by heart, that costs mayor points [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]
meh, who cares how she interpreted it? she giggled, she dug it, and she's trying to flirt back. don't sweat this too much.
Old 11-15-2007, 04:36 PM

ugh I gotta start looking for an apartment in January...and probably a car if I ever want to see my girlfriend and get laid.

So much hassle [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-15-2007, 04:39 PM

on that note, anyone want to live with me in vancouver? =/
Old 11-15-2007, 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol. I was just on the phone with some chick, and I told her I might make her an offer she couldn't refuse. (crappy italian accent included). She starts giggling and goes; 'hmm well, it might be interesting to take it then'. At which point I get completely confused and non-PUA. Turns out she didn't remember the scene.

Now I am left here wondering wtf she interpreted my words. I can imagine lots of scenarios that I really like. However, chicks are weird.

Plus; she doesn't know godfather by heart, that costs mayor points [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]
meh, who cares how she interpreted it? she giggled, she dug it, and she's trying to flirt back. don't sweat this too much.

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly, half the time you make someone laugh they're not laughing at what you THINK they're laughing at.... but you still made them laugh
Old 11-15-2007, 04:55 PM

Ok, so all my contacts for getting an internship didn't work. I can still call my nephew to get sth at his company, but I don't have any affinity with his product (motorcycles etc).

I am thinking about trying to contact cardrunners, they could probably use me pretty well, but I am not sure how to contact those guys. Via the standard message on the website doesn't seem like the best way. Does anyone here know one of the guys from CR and could get me an email addy or sth?

Or any other help in getting an internship in the states starting around aug-sept 2008. I am studying international business and management at uni in holland.

I know that I posted something comparable before, but I see different accounts this month so I figured I'd try again.

Or should I maybe try another part of the forum? Any recommendations for that?
Old 11-15-2007, 04:59 PM

thac, ahem. it may be years before you are good enough to beat shpanko, goofy, or anyone who hasn't had much of a girlfriend since Halo first came out. much less 1 on 1. Once you get it, go die on xbox live about 10k times. then we'll talk.
[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

snipe, agreed. I second that for 310 to Yuma

emo/women
I asked this girl out a couple weeks ago. She said she was really busy. We hung out for a bit this past Sunday and Tuesday. She is, by far and away, the cutest girl I've ever been in a dating situation with. BY FAR. just got out of a LTR. says she wants to just date for a while. She's always been a LTR girl.
I've always been an LTR guy. I swore off women after breakin with my ex in june and trying the dating thing for about three weeks. I keep sayin that I'll be waiting for the girl that blows me away. I really like this girl, but she seems to just want a casual date with whoever. I know another guy she's "seeing" and he's kind of a tool. Not a bad guy, just not a good one (read: I'm cocky in saying I'm WAY better for her than he is). He's a climber like I am, but again, not a good one. Kind of pisses me off that she just wants to date guys and not a guy.
thoughts? my play? jibberish?
I'm thinking I'll just chill as I have a bet anyway that I'll NOT have a reg girlfriend until at least Dec (made it beginning of August). She's taking off for a week (t-giving) to see her family. Meh, I'll take her out one more time before she leaves. Call her when she gets back.
/emo/women
Old 11-15-2007, 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
on that note, anyone want to live with me in vancouver? =/

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

But it's probably not feasible for me.
Closed Thread