Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2007, 07:02 PM

Default Re: has anyone ever done coke just once? long rant

I would rather spend $100 on an an eightball than 100 on a quarter of weed. I used to be an avid smoker, I also used to be very lazy. I still smoke pot (ldo) but my drug of choice is coke. Im also prescribed to some [censored], cuz I got problems (ldo). I like coke, when im on the drug im pretty much a one man marching band, and I can accomplish any task 5x faster. Not to mention being able to play 10 hour sessions. It is a dangerous drug though and I sometimes feel like I cannot do things like clean up the apartment or even play over an hour of poker, which can be very mentally disturbing. In conclusion to this odd paragraph of sentences, I only reccomend u get into the drug if u can afford to, in all seriousness I would say I spend 500-800 a month on it. I dont consider myself an addict since I can pay all my bills and be able to splurge on it, but I am on a path towards destruction. Of course me saying im an addict is like a crazy person believing there is nothing wrong with them. Have fun flaming me, u cant hurt me cuz I will be numb.
Old 08-20-2007, 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would rather spend $100 on an an eightball than 100 on a quarter of weed. I used to be an avid smoker, I also used to be very lazy. I still smoke pot (ldo) but my drug of choice is coke. Im also prescribed to some [censored], cuz I got problems (ldo). I like coke, when im on the drug im pretty much a one man marching band, and I can accomplish any task 5x faster. Not to mention being able to play 10 hour sessions. It is a dangerous drug though and I sometimes feel like I cannot do things like clean up the apartment or even play over an hour of poker, which can be very mentally disturbing. In conclusion to this odd paragraph of sentences, I only reccomend u get into the drug if u can afford to, in all seriousness I would say I spend 500-800 a month on it. I dont consider myself an addict since I can pay all my bills and be able to splurge on it, but I am on a path towards destruction. Of course me saying im an addict is like a crazy person believing there is nothing wrong with them. Have fun flaming me, u cant hurt me cuz I will be numb.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow dude...

im not gonna flame u at all, and obviously im not qualified to judge or evangilize but consuming as much coke as u do pretty much qualifies u as an addict from any objective standpoint, medical or just common sense/logic even if u can still afford other [censored] and arent like homeless and stealing for drug money yet...

How long have u been doing it this frequently for?

just dont be self-diluted is all Im really saying, if that floats ur boat atleast just know that u have a real problem dont kid urself or be delusional about it.

I definitely knew for a bit when I was younger I was on the path to destruction (which it sounds like you kind of do as well) with cheese which is probably far more addicting/dangerous atleast in the short term than coke. Thankfully I kicked it and cigarettes, I dont recommend anyone ever get into doing OCs and thats one of only a few drugs I would fervently advise against ever trying.
Old 08-20-2007, 07:55 PM

I feel kind of meh towards coke. It can be fun with the right crowd and I'd recommend checking it out if you think of yourself as any sort of drug connoisseur.

One time, I had a half gram or left over from the weekend and nothing going on the next night. So I started braffin up a few lines by myself and surfing the internet. At this time, I was aware of wonderful site, Wikipedia, but I'd never spent much time there. Anyway I spent the next 4 hours clicking like a madman on any and every thing that I found interesting. Pretty fun.
Old 08-20-2007, 08:05 PM

I have been doing it for about a year, I have only been going real crazy on it for like the last 3 months. Im not gonna be in florida much longer though, so I wont have this prob. Atleast for a while. I thought I would share my story though, since no one has spoke from the angle im coming from.
Old 08-20-2007, 08:52 PM

ya well i knew someone that tried it once
to often
*JG* ring a bell, lol
Old 08-20-2007, 09:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I've done just about everything out there with a few exceptions (H and meth)

[/ QUOTE ]

This always confuses me... when Americans say meth, do they mean speed? or is meth sorta super-speed?
Old 08-21-2007, 01:14 AM

Meth is basically the rock bottom low life redneck trailor trash drug here in the states. Made from fertilizer, otc cold pills and some other [censored] up chemicals. More intense and much longer lasting high from this stuff than what you think of as just "speed".

So ya super speed is a good name for it.

Faces of meth
http://www.drugfree.org/Portal/DrugI...ces/index.html
Old 08-21-2007, 01:19 AM

yo, drugs are good for you
and also not addicting keep at it!
Old 08-21-2007, 01:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yo, drugs are good for you
and also not addicting keep at it!

[/ QUOTE ]