FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2007, 08:46 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

<3 BOOKS
Old 11-30-2007, 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
HI WOLVES!

Guess who the next contestant is on the "fancy play makes you a loser" game is . . . .

FMXDA

Character name "Patrick Mahoney" and the President Pro-Tempore of the Senate, you are the latest wolf to be outed. You are a roleblocker who prevents night actions from occurring. So, tell me, how do you feel about that?

I assume the plan was to block me and get me lynched later because I had probably used up all my juice to get armor and a peek. Unfortunately for you I had two 25% effective seer peeks left. Two nights ago I peeked VR, I was roleblocked. Last night I peeked FMXDA. I was not blocked. Nice call there. I assume Epi was blocked. I had to use my last shot because I thought I would be dying today, as silly as that would be, without more info.

If the revolution wants anything more from me, they can suck it. I now win the thread and will relax. I will say that if there is a wolf left it is probably Ourhouse.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeezus, we now have a queue for lynching.
Old 11-30-2007, 08:48 PM

that said, im still happy with my vote
Old 11-30-2007, 08:49 PM

Kristie,

I'm gonna need that help.

I won't live through the night. I can't explain why but I need to kill myself tonight.

If you win help us if possible

[ QUOTE ]
So lastchance are you a seer or not? I'm pretty sure trying to freeroll yourself into surviving the night is not worth speaking up and corroborating kristie's story

[/ QUOTE ]
WHERE'S WALLACE, STRING?

[ QUOTE ]
HI WOLVES!

Guess who the next contestant is on the "fancy play makes you a loser" game is . . . .

FMXDA

Character name "Patrick Mahoney" and the President Pro-Tempore of the Senate, you are the latest wolf to be outed. You are a roleblocker who prevents night actions from occurring. So, tell me, how do you feel about that?

I assume the plan was to block me and get me lynched later because I had probably used up all my juice to get armor and a peek. Unfortunately for you I had two 25% effective seer peeks left. Two nights ago I peeked VR, I was roleblocked. Last night I peeked FMXDA. I was not blocked. Nice call there. I assume Epi was blocked. I had to use my last shot because I thought I would be dying today, as silly as that would be, without more info.

If the revolution wants anything more from me, they can suck it. I now win the thread and will relax. I will say that if there is a wolf left it is probably Ourhouse.

[/ QUOTE ]
What is this, pull [censored] -out-of-your-ass day?

WTF is President Pro-Tempore of the Senate supposed to be, making up a crazy role's supposed to be more "believable"?
Old 11-30-2007, 08:50 PM

Nice one books.
Old 11-30-2007, 08:50 PM

I'm pretty sure he meant pro-tempura.
Old 11-30-2007, 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So lastchance are you a seer or not? I'm pretty sure trying to freeroll yourself into surviving the night is not worth speaking up and corroborating kristie's story

[/ QUOTE ]
WHERE'S WALLACE, STRING?

[/ QUOTE ]
Or, if you prefer, it's all in the game.
Old 11-30-2007, 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
HI WOLVES!

FMXDA

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. The rev has it easy now... it's all coasting from here, right?