Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2007, 12:45 PM

Default Re: Hevad Kahn

in the You Tube video of Khan playing 26 SNGs, Khan is about 30-40 pounds lighter. Do I spot a bad trend here? Will he be 320 lbs by 2009?
Old 09-30-2007, 01:39 PM

We shouldn't attack the guy and say he's an idiot, even if it he is an idiot...

...I'll just say that Hevad Kahn makes me feel very good about myself. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-30-2007, 04:05 PM

That's funny, I (am pretty sure I) saw him in the Vic yesterday and I thought he had lost a lot of weight since the WSOP final. I know the camera puts a few pounds on, but not that many.
Old 09-30-2007, 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
tufat, who cares how he is in real life? His TV persona is absurd and annoying. If I was at the table with him, I woulda been like hey [censored] shut the [censored] up before I make you, this is poker not the special olympics, now shut the [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]

No you wouldn't have.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why wouldn't I have? Lets see what assumptions you'll come up with, the first one probably being that I'm a skinny nerd just talking e-trash, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because people who say "I would've told him to shut the [censored] up before I make you" VERY rarely actually do it in said situation plus Hevad is almost certainly bigger than you. Believe what you want but based on what you said theres a less than .1% chance you'd actually do it if you were in that situation.
Old 09-30-2007, 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I wish the poker world hadn't devolved into people trying to retaliate against each other by acting like douchebags.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 09-30-2007, 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Because people who say "I would've told him to shut the [censored] up before I make you" VERY rarely actually do it in said situation plus Hevad is almost certainly bigger than you. Believe what you want but based on what you said theres a less than .1% chance you'd actually do it if you were in that situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you a joke? Are you having fun trying to start an argument with me? I don't care what words I would have picked but I wouldn't be nice. I don't care if he weights 100lbs more then me, he is overweight out of shape and probably couldn't throw a punch without pulling a muscle. I go to the gym 6 times a week and have been playing sports my entire life, I am not saying I am fight master 2007, but someone like Hevad Kahn is definitely not going to be intimidating in that kind of way. I'm sure there are plenty of people on this forum that could beat my ass, but Hevad Kahn isn't one of them.

I'm done arguing with you though but feel-free to repsond once more.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you a joke? Are you having fun trying to start an argument with me? I don't care what words I would have picked but I wouldn't be nice. I don't care if he weights 100lbs more then me, he is overweight out of shape and probably couldn't throw a punch without pulling a muscle. I go to the gym 6 times a week and have been playing sports my entire life, I am not saying I am fight master 2007, but someone like Hevad Kahn is definitely not going to be intimidating in that kind of way. I'm sure there are plenty of people on this forum that could beat my ass, but Hevad Kahn isn't one of them.

I'm done arguing with you though but feel-free to repsond once more.

[/ QUOTE ]

well at least now they don't have to hold the "Official Internet Toughguy of the Year 2007" Contest.

At least we got that out of the way, congratulations.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:49 PM

I was never trying to act like a tough-guy, just pointing out that I would have said something, and I guess a few people took it as I was saying I can fight in UFC and I woulda pounded him to the ground and that I am buffer then Michael Pittman and Lebron James combined. But I guess if people want to see it that way then they will.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was never trying to act like a tough-guy, just pointing out that I would have said something, and I guess a few people took it as I was saying I can fight in UFC and I woulda pounded him to the ground and that I am buffer then Michael Pittman and Lebron James combined. But I guess if people want to see it that way then they will.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah because you wanted people to see it that way. and stop saying you'd do it, doing it wouldn't be cool either. that's the point.

anyway if anyone deserved those anticts it was humberto, he acts like a complete moron every time he knockes someone out, at least on tv. if i'd get knocked out by him screaming "HUMBERTO" waving his shark i'd probably call 'ronitonline' to kick his ass for me.
Old 09-30-2007, 11:51 PM

LOL at internet badazzes.