Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2007, 09:23 AM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

So far I linked my checking account to my ePassporte account and verified the 2 microdeposits. Then I requested my first load from my checking into ePassporte.

While I wait the 5-7 days for that, I'd like to request an ePassporte ATM card. How or where on the site can I request an ePassporte ATM card? Do I have to wait until I actually have the funds in my ePassporte account to do that?

Also, how long is it taking to get money for say Full Tilt to ePassporte, then from ePassporte to your checking accounts?

Thanks,

Luke
Old 02-15-2007, 09:47 AM

Success:

My initial load from bank account to Epass took exactly 7 business days. Sadly, the initial $2 charge is not all that occurred. Upon completion of my $100 load another $3 was taken making the entire transaction cost $5.

I then deposited onto Stars and it went immediately. NExt I requested a withdrawl from stars of the funds and was told I would have to wait 48 hours to withdraw the funds from Stars because the transaction had not "technically" cleared yet. So the funds are immediately available for play, but not for withdraw until 48 hours on stars.

One other note: t wasn't until my account was loaded that I was able to see options for buying the credit card.

All in all I am very pleased. I will use Epassporte to bounce funds from site to site. When I want withdrawals I will probably just ask for checks since I dont need the withdrawals immediately anyway.
Old 02-15-2007, 11:37 AM

Default Can people please comment....

on withdrawing to a new EP account?

WHat are the wait times if you withdraw from EP to bank account? EP to the physical virtual visa card?

Did you encounter cash advance fees when withdrawing from an ATM using your visa?
Old 02-15-2007, 11:48 AM

Default Re: Can people please comment....

Epassporte site isnt even working now. Great.
Old 02-15-2007, 12:15 PM

Working fine for me...
Old 02-15-2007, 12:55 PM

The virtual visa gift card worked well for me, only took several hours and only cost me $2. Now I'll just wait for the feds to kick my door in.
Old 02-15-2007, 01:09 PM

How long does an Epass withdrawal take?
Old 02-15-2007, 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Success:

My initial load from bank account to Epass took exactly 7 business days. Sadly, the initial $2 charge is not all that occurred. Upon completion of my $100 load another $3 was taken making the entire transaction cost $5.

I then deposited onto Stars and it went immediately. NExt I requested a withdrawl from stars of the funds and was told I would have to wait 48 hours to withdraw the funds from Stars because the transaction had not "technically" cleared yet. So the funds are immediately available for play, but not for withdraw until 48 hours on stars.

One other note: t wasn't until my account was loaded that I was able to see options for buying the credit card.

All in all I am very pleased. I will use Epassporte to bounce funds from site to site. When I want withdrawals I will probably just ask for checks since I dont need the withdrawals immediately anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Poker Stars always had a 48 hour waiting period after you made a deposit, before you could withdraw. This has nothing to do with epassporte.
Old 02-15-2007, 03:29 PM

FWIW, I can report a relatively positive experience with Epassporte. It took more than a week to get the micro deposits, then more than a week, plus a call to customer service, to get the first two $300 deposits to clear, but clear they have, higher limits I have, and it took my next funding request. So far so reasonably good (if painfully slow).
Old 02-15-2007, 03:44 PM

What are people using for their second deposit option in order to get increased limits? I tried 2 credit cards that didn't work, and I don't have a debit card (other than my check card...which I count as a credit card). Is there any other way?
Closed Thread