FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 02:55 AM

Default Re: I am always the nice guy...help me get my game with the girls back

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i think the girl is realllly cute, and i think that once you're in the friends category, you're stuck there. please read http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html

[/ QUOTE ]

that was a good read. and, in your opinion, is this girl out of my league? Thats not that great of a pic of me, but that is what I look like...

As a side note. Girls always said I am way better looking than my best guy friend. However, he always ended up banging chicks, it was almost as if he was always forcing himself onto them or some [censored]. Anyways, it got the job done.

Another side note, I am more of a relationship guy then a hit it and quit it guy... I like the security of a relationship etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah the "security of a relationship" thing's probably part of the problem. make sure you make fun of them in subtle ways all the time; not like "[censored] you you ugly beeyotch" but more subtle things like "you have chubby ankles" or something. also, never compliment and try to listen to what they say and parrot it back to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

i [censored] around with these girls all the time like that. I dont think ive totally blown it with this girl. She asked for my number, she wanted to take the pic together. I went on a beer run, and she wanted to come with me. I drove her back to school last night and we had a good time rocking out to music etc. I was going to visit some girlfriends up at her school and she was like "you can come crash in my room if you want". She has mentioned me coming to kent to party, etc. However, she leaves a myspace message saying "thanks for taking me back to school buddy, btw love that im in the top 8 <3" BUDDY? wtfsdshghsdfhgd Am I looking into that word too much? Is she trying to say something?

[/ QUOTE ]

you just listed 3 past opps to have sex with her and one future 1 and passed on all 4. congrats!
Old 02-06-2007, 02:57 AM

I mean its not the purple one with the guy touching his girl's ass and making the O face (tug's av?), but life will go on.

Seriously though. Get a sack and start sexing more girls. I'm sure after enough casual sex she'll want to date or "cuddle" or whatever.
Old 02-06-2007, 02:59 AM

you can sweep any girl off their feet, all you need is the right broom.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i think the girl is realllly cute, and i think that once you're in the friends category, you're stuck there. please read http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html

[/ QUOTE ]

that was a good read. and, in your opinion, is this girl out of my league? Thats not that great of a pic of me, but that is what I look like...

As a side note. Girls always said I am way better looking than my best guy friend. However, he always ended up banging chicks, it was almost as if he was always forcing himself onto them or some [censored]. Anyways, it got the job done.

Another side note, I am more of a relationship guy then a hit it and quit it guy... I like the security of a relationship etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah the "security of a relationship" thing's probably part of the problem. make sure you make fun of them in subtle ways all the time; not like "[censored] you you ugly beeyotch" but more subtle things like "you have chubby ankles" or something. also, never compliment and try to listen to what they say and parrot it back to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

i [censored] around with these girls all the time like that. I dont think ive totally blown it with this girl. She asked for my number, she wanted to take the pic together. I went on a beer run, and she wanted to come with me. I drove her back to school last night and we had a good time rocking out to music etc. I was going to visit some girlfriends up at her school and she was like "you can come crash in my room if you want". She has mentioned me coming to kent to party, etc. However, she leaves a myspace message saying "thanks for taking me back to school buddy, btw love that im in the top 8 <3" BUDDY? wtfsdshghsdfhgd Am I looking into that word too much? Is she trying to say something?

[/ QUOTE ]

you just listed 3 past opps to have sex with her and one future 1 and passed on all 4. congrats!

[/ QUOTE ]

its that easy?
Old 02-06-2007, 03:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The second you believe a girl is out of your league, she is. don't buy into this whole 'league' thing.

just hang out w/ all of them in a fun, social situation. don't treat her like she's anything special. tease her, joke around w/ her. try to find a way to spend time chatting alone. if she seems interested, try to make a move. if not, [censored] it. move on. there are many chicks in the sea.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:04 AM

madbeetz,

When it doubt, whip it out.

Learn it, love it, live it.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its that easy?

[/ QUOTE ]

she asked you to crash in her room you dumb [censored]. what is wrong with you?
Old 02-06-2007, 03:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[i [censored] around with these girls all the time like that. I dont think ive totally blown it with this girl. She asked for my number, she wanted to take the pic together. I went on a beer run, and she wanted to come with me. I drove her back to school last night and we had a good time rocking out to music etc. I was going to visit some girlfriends up at her school and she was like "you can come crash in my room if you want". She has mentioned me coming to kent to party, etc. However, she leaves a myspace message saying "thanks for taking me back to school buddy, btw love that im in the top 8 <3" BUDDY? wtfsdshghsdfhgd Am I looking into that word too much? Is she trying to say something?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

leehrat got here before I could.

I think you just have to realize when a girl is attracted to you. You might just think they're being friendly, or just want to hang out for the hell of it, but those are all signals that they want you to stick it in them.

This girl is looking for reasons to be alone with (read: hook up with) you. Either [censored] her or post her #/myspace page so somebody else here can do it.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The second you believe a girl is out of your league, she is. don't buy into this whole 'league' thing.

just hang out w/ all of them in a fun, social situation. don't treat her like she's anything special. tease her, joke around w/ her. try to find a way to spend time chatting alone. if she seems interested, try to make a move. if not, [censored] it. move on. there are many chicks in the sea.

[/ QUOTE ]

how the [censored] can i tell if shes interested? thats what i mean by being clueless nowadays. i have no idea anymore.. the gilr in the pictures best friend is also very tight. not as hott, but great personality, alot like me. v confident, v fun etc. for some reason I think she is way way out of my league and I dont even know why. she has made comments when we were drunk like "pat we are so making out later", then the girl in the pic above is like "can i watch". :-\ I have kissed the girl in the pics best friend before, but i didnt make out with her. shes just like pat give me a kiss or w/e. idk, [censored] bitches. so confusing
Old 02-06-2007, 03:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its that easy?

[/ QUOTE ]

she asked you to crash in her room you dumb [censored]. what is wrong with you?

[/ QUOTE ]

i think she meant, or even said on the futon in her room?
Closed Thread