Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 08:29 AM

Default What am I doing wrong???

Here are my stats from PT and apparently i have some major leaks in my game

I was at one point at approximately 3.5ptbb/100 but last 1000 hands it dropped as i lose approximately 5 buyins on 2 badbeats and then i must've been either tilt or my leaks coming to surface

I must say that where I play due to a great offer the tables are extremely TIGHT

Anyway here are my stats and I hope you guys can point me in the right direction

THANK YOU

[image][/image]
Old 11-30-2007, 08:37 AM

Default Re: What am I doing wrong???

dude relax it's only 3k hands
Old 11-30-2007, 08:39 AM

Watch again...its the same level its 10.5k hands
Old 11-30-2007, 08:41 AM

I see several ways in which you could improve your game.

As you are right now you are playing rather nittish but your aggression is very low. If you are going to play 15 VPIP I would be much more aggressive. You should try to run like 18/14 if you want to play Tight aggressive. Also, your attempted to steal blinds is pretty low. I would try to steal a little more. Your Flop and Turn aggression factors could be higher as well.

Additionally it looks from your position stats that you are open limping from up front. DO NOT DO THIS! you will get abused by any decent player w/ position on you. Up front it is either raise or fold.
Old 11-30-2007, 08:53 AM

You play at Prima or Ladbrokes??? If Prima: How on earth can you call that tight? It's like insanity all the time, anybody with more than zero outs is willing to go all in.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:04 AM

First off 10500 hands isn't even remotely close to enough hands to really know your true winrate.

1000 hands is obviously less....this game has swings. I've lost 3-4 BI's in 100 hands and won 5 BI's in 1000 hands before.

Anyway you're really nitty and eventually you are going to have to open up. The gap between your vol put $ in pot and PFR is slightly big too. Your aggression is pretty low especially on the flop especially considering how few hands you play:

My Vol. put $ in pot is about 30% bigger than yours....my PFR is like twice yours. And still my flop aggression factor is more than twice yours. And my overall aggression factor is 65% bigger than yours.

My attempt to steal blinds is like 80% higher than yours and you should really open up on the CO/Button.

Also your position stats...UTG you're 11.14/6.72. How does that happen? These numbers should be exactly the same. Never ever ever open limp (never ever open limping goes for when it's folded to you in other positions too - and if you're going to call a raise with a speculative hand make sure you have the necessary implied odds). I bet you're doing it with pocket pairs and suited connectors. Raise every pocket pair from every position except maybe the blinds. And UTG I'd just fold suited connectors.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:05 AM

I don't think these stats will tell us much about how you play postflop, which is where I assume you're losing all your money. Your W$SD is at 56% so that's not bad, but you might be getting yourself into some tough situations.

I was stuck in the same boat as yourself a month ago but I recently cleared up my game and I've been doin much much better.
Closed Thread