Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2007, 12:05 AM

Default I think I may have lost a good friend :-(

Well this past Saturday was good and bad but in differnet ways. It was the 1st time I would get to go on a party bus and it was also the 1st time I drank so much I blacked out as well.

A friend of mine from work married this chick I used to be good friends with from high school. When I bought my Jeep a few months ago Josh and I started hanging out a lot. They invited me on the party bus trip which was this past Saturday night. A few people dropped out so I called two of my good buddies up to come and join us, Dax and Sam. Sam is a bit of a different guy. He never went to wild crazy fraternity parties as to where Dax and I had. Sam can also come off a bit strange when you first meet him but I assure you he is a good friend and an awesome guy. I should have known this wasnt his cup of tea but I would have felt bad if I didnt ask him to come. Anyway, he and Dax both show up and I am getting pretty drunk before we step foot on the bus. So by the time we get on there is no talking to me or telling me anything.

The bus finally arrives and we all get on and we are dancing with the chicks and stuff that are on the bus but then I guess one blows him off and he goes into the tank and stops having fun. Not to mention he was drunk (its only takes like two drinks) so when we stopped downtown on 2nd and Broadway to go to Graham he goes to Hooters to try and sober up. Anyway, I finally realize he isnt with us and I ask Dax and thats when he informs me where Sam went and I was like WTF? After this I get back to the bus and Sam says I am on top of the bus yelling at people saying "Hold my drink Bitch" and "Its a celebration bitches" spiting beer out of my mouth like Triple H and acting like a moron. Sam says I alienated him and spit on him and spilled my drink on him at this point and then he, Dax and Risha go to Decades and then [censored] hits the fan. Dax and Risha leave and figure Sam is back on the bus but when they get back on the bus they are making sure I am ok because I passed out in the back and by the time they realized the bus was moving and Sam wasnt on it was too late.

My phone is somehow on silent at this point and I wake up at 8:30 in the morning passed out on a couch and have some hateful text messages on my phone. I call Dax and find out what happened and then talk to Sam later and he is still pissed at me today. I know I [censored] up by letting myself get that way but I am saddened that I may have lost one of my best friends.

X