Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Stars or FTP+RB
Stars 5 19.23%
FTP+RB 12 46.15%
bastard 9 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-10-2007, 06:48 PM

Default Re: I F ing hate Grimstarr too!

Flip for rolls obv
Old 07-10-2007, 06:57 PM

Grim clogging up 24 tables when he has no intention of ever playing half of them is pretty ignorant.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Flip for rolls obv

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-10-2007, 07:04 PM

I like Grim alot more now that he's busto.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I like Grim alot more now that he's busto.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hasn't he got another 200K to go?
Old 07-10-2007, 08:22 PM

i bet my life on grim HU vs the shortstacking rat. leatherass your a joke. grim will squeeze you like an orange
Old 07-10-2007, 09:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Seriously grimstarr can you just freakin sit in when you are playing one of my tables. Seriously why in the F are you always sitting out? Why is it that you feel that it is your God given right to sit at every single table yet sit out? C'mon. Sit in when I sit. I would love to see you donk off some of your loot to me. I am ready for ya enytime you little tool. Keep sitting in your Mom's basement applying your Acutane and bitching out to leatherass. Douchebag!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
You guys can bash me all you want but I'm not going to play Grim HU. All I want is for Grim to freakin sit in and play when he's at a table. Is that so much to ask? Grim why don't ya answer the question? Why do ya sit at a table and then sit out? I can't make any sense of it. There have been plenty of times you have done this when the game was super soft and you never even play a hand and shortly after that you leave. Why?

I'll play Grim just for fun (meaning $1k or less) but I'm not going "HU for rolls" like an idiot. I'm not the kind of guy who does flips and loses $300k like an idiot. BTW I'd probably put my money on Grim in a match versus me. Why wouldn't I? He plays people HU all day and I play 6 max and full ring NL with small amounts of HU mixed in. There's a reson I don't sit in at $5k HU NL tables all day. It's because I like $. Sorry to dissappoint all of you with this response. I'm sure you all wanted some $100k to the death war but I take bets where I have an edge and also don't jeopardize my roll. Peace.

[/ QUOTE ]

???
Old 07-10-2007, 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Seriously grimstarr can you just freakin sit in when you are playing one of my tables. Seriously why in the F are you always sitting out? Why is it that you feel that it is your God given right to sit at every single table yet sit out? C'mon. Sit in when I sit. I would love to see you donk off some of your loot to me. I am ready for ya enytime you little tool. Keep sitting in your Mom's basement applying your Acutane and bitching out to leatherass. Douchebag!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
You guys can bash me all you want but I'm not going to play Grim HU. All I want is for Grim to freakin sit in and play when he's at a table. Is that so much to ask? Grim why don't ya answer the question? Why do ya sit at a table and then sit out? I can't make any sense of it. There have been plenty of times you have done this when the game was super soft and you never even play a hand and shortly after that you leave. Why?

I'll play Grim just for fun (meaning $1k or less) but I'm not going "HU for rolls" like an idiot. I'm not the kind of guy who does flips and loses $300k like an idiot. BTW I'd probably put my money on Grim in a match versus me. Why wouldn't I? He plays people HU all day and I play 6 max and full ring NL with small amounts of HU mixed in. There's a reson I don't sit in at $5k HU NL tables all day. It's because I like $. Sorry to dissappoint all of you with this response. I'm sure you all wanted some $100k to the death war but I take bets where I have an edge and also don't jeopardize my roll. Peace.

[/ QUOTE ]

???

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh... If you notice OP never said anything about HUHU in the OP. However, one could make the argument that HUHU was very strongly implied. Shame.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i bet my life on grim HU vs the shortstacking rat. leatherass your a joke. grim will squeeze you like an orange

[/ QUOTE ]
ya for real dont make a post liek this is you wont back it up and play when u get challanged
Old 07-10-2007, 09:47 PM

Umm why are you demanding someone better than you to sit in at your tables again?