Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2007, 10:14 AM

Default Re: Day Tripping in SB: A long trip report with pictures

[ QUOTE ]
Isla Vista Foot Patrol officers found Macias lying flat on his back in a pile of rocks. The officers said Macias was conscious and able to move his extremities upon their arrival. Macias suffered a severe fracture to his right arm from the fall.

Residents of the apartment complex said Macias had gotten drunk at their party and did not know anyone who lives there.

“When I first heard about it, I thought it was a joke,” junior biology major Robert Burrus said. “Then we looked over the side and saw him lying in the rocks. It wasn’t too funny.”

[/ QUOTE ]

God I love college students.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
awesome TR. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] mmb

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-22-2007, 11:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
but a sudden familiar aroma actually confirms that Mitch has just taken a hit off his joint. Well done Mitch, [censored] the law.

[/ QUOTE ]

He won't have much to worry about in SB. We the voters recently passed a law that made marijuana offenses the lowest legal priority. This means that if you light up a joint in front of a cop, and someone next to you spits on the sidewalk, the cop has to ticket the other guy first. God I love it here.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
'T0ne where the hell are you headed next.

[/ QUOTE ]

Atlanta for at least a short time to get all my money stuff stable again, but then I have no idea. Oddly enough, suburban Pennsylvania is looking like a real possibility.

[/ QUOTE ]

PLEASE, for the love of God, tell me you are lying?!?! If not, just put a bullet in your head right now and save yourself the misery.
Old 08-24-2007, 11:58 AM

I'm about to put a bullet in my head because I just got in to Flagstaff at 2:30am this morning, and now, 6.5 hours later I have to start thinking about leaving again for the remaining 1700 miles I get to drive alone. I want to do it in 2 more days (Flag-OK City, OK City-Atlanta) but I don't know if I'm going to have the dedication to pull that off.
Old 08-24-2007, 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm about to put a bullet in my head because I just got in to Flagstaff at 2:30am this morning, and now, 6.5 hours later I have to start thinking about leaving again for the remaining 1700 miles I get to drive alone. I want to do it in 2 more days (Flag-OK City, OK City-Atlanta) but I don't know if I'm going to have the dedication to pull that off.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was in that same ballpark just a few months ago. I will definitely never again drive across country. I did Amarillo Tx to San Diego straight just to end my misery.

Can you imagine driving 18 hours, then unpacking your car in a place you have never been before in your life? My brain was fried for the whole next day, and that wasn't an exaggeration. My roomie thought I was mildly retarded.

Stay the hell away from Pennsylvania, especially if you're not talking about Philly or Pittsburgh, which is what I took from what you said.
Old 08-26-2007, 01:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was in that same ballpark just a few months ago. I will definitely never again drive across country.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I said that 3 weeks ago myself.

[ QUOTE ]
Stay the hell away from Pennsylvania, especially if you're not talking about Philly or Pittsburgh, which is what I took from what you said.

[/ QUOTE ]

One of my options is working on a new business with my uncle is he actually leaves his job and starts up with this thing. I'm not sure where exactly he's living now, it was Delaware, then Indianapolis, and now I think Doylestown, which is where like 90% of my dad's family lives now. Everyone except maybe this uncle and definitely the one who lives in Portland.
Old 08-26-2007, 03:28 AM

The biker didn't offer you a hit? For shame.