Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2007, 12:13 AM

Default 10/20 commerce hand turn line, please berate my bad flop play too

10/20. Main villains are BB and EP. BB is roughly 3k deep, EP is about 3500 deep, I cover. I am running good and have shown down only solid hands. I got caught bluffing by shoving into EP earlier on the river to double him up but I didn't show my hand (he had AA on AJXAX so he instacalled and tabled his hand). I've been like a slug out of position and pretty active in position but I honestly do not think anyone at the table is particularly aware of that at the moment. EP is tightish but not good, playing fairly passive and predictable postflop. BB seemed okay a few hours earlier when he had 5k in chips in front of him but he has since lost that, rebought for about 3 cash, lost a bunch of it but then doubled it to about 3 again when this hand happened. He seems pretty impatient at this point.

So 4 limps, I complete 33 in sb, BB raises to $120, EP calls, another limper calls, I call.

Flop K73r
I check (I immediately regretted not bet/3betting), BB checks, EP fires out $300, other guy folds, I c/r to $900. BB now calls $900 cold, EP deliberates and calls, he is most certainly not acting and he is drawing dead. BB worries me a bit but at this point I'm giving him credit for AK/KK/AA only here and since EP obviously has a K I would be ecstatic to somehow get my money in against someone, unfortunately I'm not sure what the best way to do it is after a blank comes off on the turn.