Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 07:27 PM

Default Re: Brandi out in 1st round HU

I was trying to decide if this was an A2s or A2os. It would be interesting to know if the board was 2 or 3 suited. If the board was 3suited then villian could already have the flush. Brandi states that this villian was weak and had been folding to all her raises, therefore I assume she thinks he will rollover this time too. But surprise, this time he plays back, which is not in line with his character (alarm bells ring that maybe he has a hand?) What would a weak player call a raise with here? Maybe a big ace? An ace hits the board and he leads out. Yeah he sees the ace and knows that Brandi raised. And now she raises him. I wonder if it crosses her mind that she is outkicked and dead in the water, except for the 2:1 on the flush draw? OK, build the pot while you are behind. Surely she isn't doing this here.

Now the turn comes and she sucks out and hits her kicker. IF she thought he had a bigger ace, then yeah I could see where you might move AI. But her flop action doesn't really jibe with placing him on a big ace. So if she doesn't put him on a big ace, then just what does she think he is giving all this action with? What can she beat here with her Aces and Dueces? He could have a flush already, A4, AT, TT, AA, 35. The only thing he could give all this action with that she could beat is a big ace.

Just a curios hand and I'd love to know what she was thinking here.
Old 06-19-2007, 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are in way over your head little girl...go back to stripping where you belong.

[/ QUOTE ]

BETTY! [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't help it pie. She is so annoying and I am sick with a cold.
Old 06-19-2007, 07:32 PM

She states in her post that she had the nut flush draw to go with her pair. Is she just a moron thinking she has a "nut flush draw" with 24s? What a donkey she is...
Old 06-19-2007, 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yup A2 os no doubt....ffs brandi get a life. You are in way over your head little girl...go back to stripping where you belong.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always gave you crap when you posted stupid stuff, so I have to give you credit when you hit a home run. Very nice post.

Now I have to go outside and check for other signs of the apocalypse. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-19-2007, 07:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are an idiot to even post this. Did you actually see how the hand went down? I doubt it.
I raised pre flop. Was called. My opponent was a very poor/weak player and had been folding his small blinds to me. I flopped pair with nut flush draw. The guy bluffed out with nothing. I made a very nice size raise. He called. A 4 10 board. The next card that came off was a 2, giving me two pair. I put him all in. He had been playing 3 5 off suit.
Right now I have been getting cold decked. Am playing great but getting very unlucky. I can only hope that changes. And that you grow a life and find someone else to report on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Report says you had 24s here. I was guessing A2. If you had 24s here, then you aren't getting "cold decked", you are just a donkey. Please explain how you had the "nut flush draw" with 24s?
Old 06-19-2007, 07:55 PM

She had 24cc the money went in on the turn when she had bottom two and flush draw... My friend dealt this hand... He said she was kinda a bitch also...
Old 06-19-2007, 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She had 24cc the money went in on the turn when she had bottom two and flush draw... My friend dealt this hand... He said she was kinda a bitch also...

[/ QUOTE ]

LAWRRRRLZZ
Old 06-19-2007, 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. Thank God. Thank you god, for Brandi.
Old 06-19-2007, 09:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandi,

When was the last time you told the truth about something?
Old 06-19-2007, 09:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Please explain how you had the "nut flush draw" with 24s?

[/ QUOTE ]

She was drawing to A high flush!
Closed Thread