Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2007, 08:51 AM

Default Re: FTP \"sign LuckyJimm\"

Old 09-16-2007, 08:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ban luckyjimm

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-16-2007, 09:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Fame, Fame, fatal Fame
It can play hideous tricks on the brain
But still I'd rather be Famous
Than righteous or holy, any day
Any day, any day

But sometimes I'd feel more fulfilled
Making Christmas cards with the mentally ill
I want to live and I want to Love
I want to catch something that I might be ashamed of

[/ QUOTE ]

I like you when you qoute the smiths and post hand histories. The rest of the time, not so much.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jimm

I liked you better before the fame went to your head

[/ QUOTE ]

Very true.

I actually defended him when he got banned for begging in BBV, and whilst i wouldnt claim all the credit or something id like to think what i wrote had a tiny effect when Gild unbanned him.

Then he made threads about high stakes games and [censored].

Now he is constantly plugging his blog, begging for stakes and developing the luckyjimm brand of a scummy degen who cant beat the nitmining microstakes of PLO whilst passing judgment and opinion of the plays of people who have made considerably more than him playing a game they are actually winners at whilst he looks on in a mix of awe and disgust.

Back then i thought he served a purpose, now i dont think the purpose outweighs the negatives.

[/ QUOTE ]

didnt like him b4, dont like him now...

but well said
Old 09-16-2007, 10:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ban luckyjimm

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, Grimm calling for me to be banned. This is either a new low, or a new highpoint, I'm not sure.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:04 AM

I think the trolls who come in every useless LJ thread saying that he should be banned should be banned, and those smartarses that call for people who say LJ to be banned to be banned should be banned themselves

[censored]

eh
Old 09-16-2007, 11:57 AM

LJ's life already is a bukkake movie, except he is somehow the centerpiece, the twelve guys surrounding her, and the scuzzy promoter, all at once.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:59 AM

Games are +EV on FTP now, at least according to aba. "Today I saw a lot of 300/600 action between LarsLuzak, Phil Ivey, and Patrik Antonius. I wanted nothing more than to sit and play and I do feel I am +EV." If games continue this soft, I will back Jimm in this game, as I believe he is +EV here too, esp since he has railed these guys enough that he knows all their moves.
Old 09-16-2007, 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jimm

I liked you better before the fame went to your head

[/ QUOTE ]

Very true.

I actually defended him when he got banned for begging in BBV, and whilst i wouldnt claim all the credit or something id like to think what i wrote had a tiny effect when Gild unbanned him.

Then he made threads about high stakes games and [censored].

Now he is constantly plugging his blog, begging for stakes and developing the luckyjimm brand of a scummy degen who cant beat the nitmining microstakes of PLO whilst passing judgment and opinion of the plays of people who have made considerably more than him playing a game they are actually winners at whilst he looks on in a mix of awe and disgust.

Back then i thought he served a purpose, now i dont think the purpose outweighs the negatives.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never begged. You will never find a 2+2 thred where I have asked for money. What I have done, though, is said "stake me" as an ironic joke reply to people. For example when someone said he wanted to bribe the mods to ban me, I said I would contribute but would need to be staked. Someone else said "HU for rolls" and I said sure, but you'll need to stake me. That sort of thing. And I have started threads discussing how it's gone when people have of their own choice PM'd me and staked me. I have NEVER actually posted on here asking for money.

[/ QUOTE ]

You got banned for begging, i never looked up the details but that is how it was presented to me in the ATF thread.

Your constantly asking for stakes is begging to me. Its like a homeless guy coming up to me and asking if id buy him a bottle of whiskey for a drinking contest - he is still begging, the fact that im staking him in a contest is irrelivent.

Furthermore, the fact that you are a degenerate gambler means that any staker will never get a return on his investment - so saying it is a staking arrangment is ludicrous.
Old 09-16-2007, 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Everyone on 2+2 would want a shot at me. I'd be like the star of a bukkake movie!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd stake you to appear in a real bukkake movie -- featuring 2+2 readers as guest stars.

Just think of it, jimm, you could be bigger than Brandi!

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell me the lineup - what famous 2+2 names will I have the honour of working under?

[/ QUOTE ]

How does this preliminary line-up sound?

vig
vegas nick
grimstarr
salazarrrrrrr
hiv (obviously)
supbro
fossilman
a younger fatter dids
younghov
hugh chardon (for the Max Hardcore fans)
sklansky

Have your people contact my people and we'll do brunch.