Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2007, 12:47 PM

Default Re: Okay...I will probably regret this....

been on this board for 3 years and have never seen anyone attack you. i barely even know who you are, i just know you are a semi-attractive female. (WOW)

you realize that like 90% of 2p2 gets "attacked" on a daily basis right? i guess it must be some girl thing to make an entire thread asking why people don't like you.
Old 10-18-2007, 01:05 PM

Peachy,

Rate your attitude in this thread out of ten

Rate the level of immaturity of this sentence out of ten:

"I love cynical people like you who try and sound all know it all and peg it all wrong, it makes me laugh."

This sentence:

"
Nope, lock it, delete it, i dont care. The people that seem to have problems never said a word here so its a waste I guess... "

Can you define the intention behind starting this thread?

Do you typically spend hours on something and then go "I don't care"? Does that encapsulate you as a person?

Do you believe what goes around, comes around?

Do you believe in "brought it upon themselves"?

Do you enjoy playing a victim?

That should get this thread going [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

<3 Peach
Old 10-18-2007, 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol, I didn't realize that Peachy went to UGA. She got all over me the other day in the "dumb girls you've slept with thread". Could it be that you are possibly one of those girls? You see, I was in Athens for the better part of 10 years and of the 100 or so one night or many night hook-ups I had, I probably couldn't pick half of them out in a line-up. Could you provide a picture and I will try and identify you as a notch for me or confirm that you are semi-smart and did not indulge in one of my after club sessions.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Yeah, but you know what, maybe I'll wait 3 weeks. How's that? And tell her I was cleaning out my wallet and I just happened to run into her number."
"Then ask her where you met her."
"Yeah, I'll ask her where I met her. I don't remember. What does she look like? And then I'll asked if we [censored]. Is that... would that be... T, would that be the money?"
Old 10-18-2007, 04:28 PM

from what i understand from a mutual, unbiased 3rd party:

-peachy is currently dating bradL (because she is a kind of poker groupie, kinda hypocritical!)

-bradL used to date and bang chantal. word was he was obsessed with her a bit at first. chantal has slept with many men

-peachy is very insecure (obviously), and doesn't like the thought of her boyfriend having been with chantal. so she hates on her. a lot. despite the fact that her boyfriend is just as sleazy as chantal for wanting to take advantage of her, but of course peachy disregards this.

-since peachy is an emotionally unstable girl, and hates the thought that chantal could probably still bang brad at a moments notice if she wanted to, and thus loves to gossip and hate on her.

thread better?
Old 10-18-2007, 04:33 PM

Who the [censored] are you, why do you deserve this thread, why isn't it locked, and why haven't you received a star?
Old 10-18-2007, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thread better?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes. Immeasurably.
Old 10-18-2007, 04:49 PM

actually peachy is very much convinced that brad refused to have sex with chantel when she danced around naked and begged him for sex. i know this because she has told me at least 3 times.
Old 10-18-2007, 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
from what i understand from a mutual, unbiased 3rd party:

-peachy is currently dating bradL (because she is a kind of poker groupie, kinda hypocritical!)

-bradL used to date and bang chantal. word was he was obsessed with her a bit at first. chantal has slept with many men

-peachy is very insecure (obviously), and doesn't like the thought of her boyfriend having been with chantal. so she hates on her. a lot. despite the fact that her boyfriend is just as sleazy as chantal for wanting to take advantage of her, but of course peachy disregards this.

-since peachy is an emotionally unstable girl, and hates the thought that chantal could probably still bang brad at a moments notice if she wanted to, and thus loves to gossip and hate on her.

thread better?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thread saved.

Plus peachy from that blurry pic your kinda hot need a better view but [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] yaa girll
Old 10-18-2007, 06:21 PM

Peachy,
If someone had said things similar to those that you said to misschris in the spirit as being "helpfull," would you think it would constitute them "attacking" you?
Old 10-18-2007, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
actually peachy is very much convinced that brad refused to have sex with chantel when she danced around naked and begged him for sex. i know this because she has told me at least 3 times.

[/ QUOTE ]

seems like a good source of accurate info!!