Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2007, 09:55 PM

Default Re: Okay...I will probably regret this....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Okay...I will probably regret this....

[/ QUOTE ]

update?

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah not yet.
Old 10-17-2007, 09:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
peachy, pls spill the gossip on chantel.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha victor you KNOW this would take hours of typing and probably days of recalling everything correctly. It would be like 293490239402330942 pages long and I am not sure I wanna start THAT kind of drama!!! Ill talk to u about it in private if you want
Old 10-17-2007, 10:46 PM

peachy,

"Peachy's thoughts on Chantel" would be an amazing thread. You should just start it and post a couple of things, then just update with new thoughts whenever you feel like it.
Old 10-17-2007, 11:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
peachy,

"Peachy's thoughts on Chantel" would be an amazing thread. You should just start it and post a couple of things, then just update with new thoughts whenever you feel like it.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha how did i KNOW u would chime in about now!!!
Old 10-17-2007, 11:10 PM

Who's chantel?
Old 10-17-2007, 11:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who's chantel?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know these are my questions, but pls pls someone else answer this so I dont have to be mean.
Old 10-17-2007, 11:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Okay...I will probably regret this....

[/ QUOTE ]

update?

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah not yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

that makes one of us.
Old 10-18-2007, 01:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
But i dont regret anything right??

Anyways, lately I have been posting more frequently. Some of you know me, others dont, but a large number of people here have issues with me. So here it goes. Ill try and clear up what I can in one clean swoop, even though Im sure this wont help anything. So if you have a question about something ask away, and I will answer honestly for those who care (but there are a few personal issues which I may choose to stay away from at this moment). Its just getting extremely old, even after I go away for a bit, to have every post I make attacked in some way - so even if this helps just a little bit it will be a nice relief, since we all know I tenaciously defend myself, although I know its futile. So if you have an issue, want an answer, or whatever...lets go...

[/ QUOTE ]

Most "ask me" threads have some kind of theme, or area or expertise behind them (I.e ask me because I am a Lawyer, ask me what it's like to be a bike courier, etc).

It seems kind of odd that someone (anyone) would start a thread themed....."just ask me cause I'm Peachy." Your theme is based on the fact that people have issues with you. As such, why don't you just ask people to PM you if they have issues or questions about you? Why a thread.

I'm sorry if this comes across harsh, but there are some brilliant people on the various forums of 2+2, but I don't see any of them being so presumptuous as to start a thread about themsleves in the manner you have.

I have re-read the above post and no matter what you think it says, it really just says "I'm board, I'm Peachy, I used to be a topic hear, I fell off the radar, I'm hear to announce I'm back, ....and hee..hee...heee... I'll probably regret this, but I really love attention (I mean, why else would I start a thread about nothing, dah?) so ask me about being Peachy.

Anyway, what is your area of expertise or specialty so that I can consider asking you a question? Ask me cause I'm Peachy isn't quite doing it for me yet.
Old 10-18-2007, 01:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But i dont regret anything right??

Anyways, lately I have been posting more frequently. Some of you know me, others dont, but a large number of people here have issues with me. So here it goes. Ill try and clear up what I can in one clean swoop, even though Im sure this wont help anything. So if you have a question about something ask away, and I will answer honestly for those who care (but there are a few personal issues which I may choose to stay away from at this moment). Its just getting extremely old, even after I go away for a bit, to have every post I make attacked in some way - so even if this helps just a little bit it will be a nice relief, since we all know I tenaciously defend myself, although I know its futile. So if you have an issue, want an answer, or whatever...lets go...

[/ QUOTE ]

Most "ask me" threads have some kind of theme, or area or expertise behind them (I.e ask me because I am a Lawyer, ask me what it's like to be a bike courier, etc).

It seems kind of odd that someone (anyone) would start a thread themed....."just ask me cause I'm Peachy." Your theme is based on the fact that people have issues with you. As such, why don't you just ask people to PM you if they have issues or questions about you? Why a thread.

I'm sorry if this comes across harsh, but there are some brilliant people on the various forums of 2+2, but I don't see any of them being so presumptuous as to start a thread about themsleves in the manner you have.

I have re-read the above post and no matter what you think it says, it really just says "I'm board, I'm Peachy, I used to be a topic hear, I fell off the radar, I'm hear to announce I'm back, ....and hee..hee...heee... I'll probably regret this, but I really love attention (I mean, why else would I start a thread about nothing, dah?) so ask me about being Peachy.

Anyway, what is your area of expertise or specialty so that I can consider asking you a question? Ask me cause I'm Peachy isn't quite doing it for me yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lock this thing already
Old 10-18-2007, 01:58 AM

I know nothing about you and have 0 hate whatsoever for you. So with that being said, CAN WE PLEASE SEE SOME [censored] PICS ALREADY???

Or a link to your blog will be ok. You're quickly becoming the female diablo, "La Diabla"