Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Defense?
Baltimore vs NO 6 66.67%
NYJ vs CLE 1 11.11%
Arizona vs GB 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 02:26 AM

Default lol katsak!!!

"Circa 1992, Mike Rowe (host of Dirty Jobs) worked in (very) late-night TV selling crap to idiots on QVC. He used the opportunity to its full comedic potential."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rChjMRfi40c

give it a minute to warm up.
Old 09-22-2007, 02:48 AM

Default Re: lol katsak!!!

lol..."gripping video".

I wonder how many katsaks I've delivered?
Old 09-22-2007, 04:54 AM

Default Re: lol katsak!!!

[ QUOTE ]
lol..."gripping video".

I wonder how many katsaks I've delivered?

[/ QUOTE ]

At least 10s if not 20s!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-22-2007, 03:01 PM

Default Moved locked down etc.

So I am working hard to get that piece of software I know would improve my game more than any book, millions of posts or whatever. But everything is agaisnt me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. It must be obvious to everyone that this tool should help a lot in analyzing ur postflop play.

Think just about a simple river decission. Bet/fold, c/c, c/f or b/c. These comes up all the time. The line analyzer would make the analysis sooooo much easier.

But the peoples in these forums are obviously too lazy or they don't understand what I'm talking about in my broken english. And now all the mods are agaisnt me shutting me down or moving me to weird forums no-one cares about.

Poor, poor sushi [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. Please someone tell me it's a good idea. And it has been worth all the trouble. I feel the battle is lost for now [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].
Old 09-22-2007, 03:10 PM

Default Re: Moved locked down etc.

sushi, without going into a lot of details (and yes i've been following it), usually (not always, but often) if everyone is thinking one thing and one person is thinking something else, all those other people might know what they're talking about :/
Old 09-22-2007, 04:33 PM

Sushi, f the haters. Make the stupid software and stop bitching, pussy.
Old 09-22-2007, 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I am working hard to get that piece of software I know would improve my game more than any book, millions of posts or whatever. But everything is agaisnt me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. It must be obvious to everyone that this tool should help a lot in analyzing ur postflop play.

Think just about a simple river decission. Bet/fold, c/c, c/f or b/c. These comes up all the time. The line analyzer would make the analysis sooooo much easier.

But the peoples in these forums are obviously too lazy or they don't understand what I'm talking about in my broken english. And now all the mods are agaisnt me shutting me down or moving me to weird forums no-one cares about.

Poor, poor sushi [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. Please someone tell me it's a good idea. And it has been worth all the trouble. I feel the battle is lost for now [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

well I havent moved any of said threads and i do somewhat agree that the best ideas dont often get the love the deserve. Im one of those lazy people recently but i say that if you truly think its a good idea that has merit then do it bro. goodluck.
Old 09-22-2007, 09:13 PM

Schrodinger's Cat = superposition of Jailblazers and Julio
Old 09-22-2007, 10:34 PM

wow I just glanced through the thread, but saw a lot of familar names in this thread

little conversation with JoeTall got me in a play limit mood, the swings almost ended that mood just as quick but a solid recovery and I think Im going to mix in limit into the mix

figured I should post again in my old stomping grounds, so what have I missed over the past 15months
Old 09-22-2007, 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Schrodinger's Cat = superposition of Jailblazers and Julio

[/ QUOTE ]

Curtesy of Ampelmann,

[/ QUOTE ]
Hi,

in short, decoherence is the process when a coherent quantum superposition decays into a classical probability distribution. Decoherence usually (almost always) happens when a quantum object is in contact with some (usually larger) environment (that can also be treated quantum mechanically).

Almost every quantum superposition is subject to decoherence, since no quantum system is truly isolated from everything else. Since electrons can be isolated to a very good degree (e.g. to the spin degree of freedom only the radiation field couples), decoherence times can be very large. They are always finite, though (and very often measurable, that's a big problem for quantum computers).

A cat, however, couples to an environment so large and so diverse that its state decoheres very fast. It's so fast that it's not measurable. That's why a cat never is in a superposition of alive and dead.

If you're interested I can give you a list of references to the topic. All of them need in-depth knowledge of quantum mechanics, however.

[/ QUOTE ]

As per requst from this
thread.
Nevermind my trolling.
Closed Thread