Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2007, 07:26 PM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

Ah I see what you mean about the table not picking up the players immediately. If you see that you can move the table a couple of pixels and the panels appear. Kind of ugly, but it is a workaround until I post another version.
Old 06-25-2007, 07:51 PM

I play 200NL, so people on the whole have some idea what they are doing. 2500 hands for players are still a small sample.

So can you confirm it is "Call to 3-bet", and that doesn't include getting 4-bet. Personally I think the "Fold to 3-bet" is better, as when I repop it I want to have a good idea how much action I am likely to get.

People who know a lot more than me have posted on the PT forum about what they are looking for in 3/4 bet stats. Maybe worth checking it out.

I think you have real potential with what you have done, either as a stand alone application or getting it put into another existing one. Both the 3-bet stuff and the stats based on position are fantastic additions, which the likes of PT and PA HUD have been slow to look to implement.
Old 06-25-2007, 07:52 PM

Rapidshare has the worst dam font for for code verification [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img].

I cant stand that site for other reasons as well. I use MediaFire.com personally.

Old 06-25-2007, 08:26 PM

Vista no worky.

It says this applcation has failed to start because MFC71.DLL was not found.
Old 06-25-2007, 08:30 PM

I had that problem on a different Windows XP box to my main pc. Solved it by downloading the dll from the net, not sure about Vista.
Old 06-25-2007, 08:52 PM

No, it is call or raise 3-bet, after having either opened with a raise or called an opening raise. You are right, "fold to 3-bet" is much simpler.

I put the qualification for having called or made the opening raise in because cold calling a 3-bet is a much different proposition to calling it after having opened the betting. Maybe the difference isn't so great for limit games and maybe I could count different stats for those games?

I read the thread in PT and they seem to be heading down the same route in counting the 3-bet%/call 3-bet%, as a % of the number of times raised. I should say I have done this for all the stats. So for example, my check-raise % is going to be quite different from PTs.
Old 06-25-2007, 08:56 PM

Vista works.

Can you add support for the deep stack tables? It wont recognize that it is a 6max table. Thanks for you hard work.
Old 06-25-2007, 08:59 PM

Maybe I am being really stupid, as it is really late here, but will you be including "fold to 3-bet" given they open raised, and if not I don't see why it wouldn't be wanted by people.

I personally think that raising a 3-bet (after being the initial raiser) needs to be a seperate stat from just calling. I would want to know if I repop, how often I can going to be put to the test (i.e. basically put all-in with a 4-bet), just called, or get my opponent to fold. Maybe have 3-bet call as it is, but have a 4-bet stat.

I understand why people want as a % of number of times they raised. For your check raise then, is it % of check raised given the opportunity to do so? And the same with other stats, % that they did something given the chance they could?

Finally I notice you have a float stat. How do you assess what is a float? Is it simply if they call a flop bet, then if it is checked on the turn they fire? Or is it more complex than that?
Old 06-25-2007, 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Vista works.

Can you add support for the deep stack tables? It wont recognize that it is a 6max table. Thanks for you hard work.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it did - it looks for 6-max or (deep 6) in the table name. It seems to work OK here.
Old 06-25-2007, 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe I am being really stupid, as it is really late here, but will you be including "fold to 3-bet" given they open raised, and if not I don't see why it wouldn't be wanted by people.

I personally think that raising a 3-bet (after being the initial raiser) needs to be a seperate stat from just calling. I would want to know if I repop, how often I can going to be put to the test (i.e. basically put all-in with a 4-bet), just called, or get my opponent to fold. Maybe have 3-bet call as it is, but have a 4-bet stat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you are saying. I think there is a danger that the more stats that are included, the more cluttered the screen gets. Sometimes less is more? But if a lot of people disagree I'll put 4-betting in - I would say you are going to need a lot of hands before the % becomes meaningful though.

[ QUOTE ]

I understand why people want as a % of number of times they raised. For your check raise then, is it % of check raised given the opportunity to do so? And the same with other stats, % that they did something given the chance they could?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes pretty much all the stats are (times you did something)/(times you could). If you notice the samples for Raise 1st on my screenshot are different from the number of hands. That's because somebody could have opened or limped, before the betting got to that player.

[ QUOTE ]

Finally I notice you have a float stat. How do you assess what is a float? Is it simply if they call a flop bet, then if it is checked on the turn they fire? Or is it more complex than that?

[/ QUOTE ]

No that's pretty much it except it has to be a raised pot pre-flop.