Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2007, 12:03 PM

Default Re: Million Dollar Challenge Starting!!!

My goal will be to flip 2 properties a month for the rest of the year, average profit per flip will be about 15-20 000.

Target net profit income is 300 000$.

This will only happen once I complete my entire marketing strategy and get it running on full speed.

We'll see.
Old 04-02-2007, 10:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think it will be the 50k challenge for me, $136.99 a day [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you doing?
Old 04-04-2007, 09:43 PM

Ok I just came up with an idea on my forum that I think will be a good time and good money maker. http://www.mspaintwars.com/wars/viewtopic.php?t=60
Let me know what you guys think...
P.S. Making a whole $2 a day on average on arbitrage sites now...will be trying this weekend to get that number up to $5 but we will see.
Old 04-05-2007, 03:27 AM

Although I will certainly not reach a million dollars, I am going to take part in the challenge by doing affiliate marketing. I found a great little website about it and I've learned a bunch (similar business model to Cardrunners but for affiliate marketing). PM me if you want the name of it as I don't want to post an affiliate link here.
Old 04-05-2007, 03:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok I just came up with an idea on my forum that I think will be a good time and good money maker. http://www.mspaintwars.com/wars/viewtopic.php?t=60
P.S. Making a whole $2 a day on average on arbitrage sites now...will be trying this weekend to get that number up to $5 but we will see.

[/ QUOTE ]

Give us the update on your forum. I would love to hear how its doing. Im actualy browsing around it right now.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think it will be the 50k challenge for me, $136.99 a day [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you doing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Affiliate marketing and Adsense revenue. I'm a relative newbie, and I don't get to work on this stuff but 6-7 hours a week, but I've got some ideas and we'll see how it goes [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2007, 01:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Give us the update on your forum. I would love to hear how its doing. Im actualy browsing around it right now.

[/ QUOTE ]
Its been fun but it seems that only a few stick around because of the lack of participation. I've spent close to $100 on it and gotten around $10 back now. I will post updates in this thread from time to time.
Old 04-05-2007, 04:24 PM

I think we should organize something where people from this forum go on yours and make some posts/mspaints. Ill do this and hope others will follow. We should help eachother out when we can. Also it might not be a bad idead to make some fake posts yourself. Make it seem like a fun and happening place and then when people come to it they will be more interested.
Old 04-05-2007, 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think we should organize something where people from this forum go on yours and make some posts/mspaints. Ill do this and hope others will follow. We should help eachother out when we can. Also it might not be a bad idead to make some fake posts yourself. Make it seem like a fun and happening place and then when people come to it they will be more interested.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm always up for helping out others on the forum. You post on mine and I'll post on yours. I came up with the idea earlier where when we sign up for services we could use someone from the forum's affiliate code... you know create a list of sorts so you never sign up for something not under an affiliate.
Old 04-12-2007, 06:36 PM

Hey guys just an update...
the logo battle for my forum is at a stand still until I can get a good idea on how to break a tie http://www.mspaintwars.com/wars/viewtopic.php?t=48 if you have any good ideas [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Also, up to 44 users... about 1 a day so far. I have decided not to put any more money into this as far as prizes simply because I haven't seen more than that $5 in return yet.

My arbitrage sites have jumped up a little. With me adding 2 more pages my earnings per day (average) is around $3 now. Not quite my goal but at least I'm getting somewhere.

Where are everyone else's updates? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]