Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2007, 10:48 PM

Default Re: V1.07b

Yes, the color adjustment is there, just the label for the version is incorrect. And I see what you are saying about PS change.
Old 09-12-2007, 12:57 PM

Default V1.07c

V1.07c

Party tables now recognized again.

Minor change to Color range box layout

Fixed crash in import of a corrupted PS hand.

These were pretty minor changes and TBH I don't know if I'd bother dl'ing it if you aren't playing on Party.
Old 09-12-2007, 03:44 PM

Default Re: V1.07c

[ QUOTE ]
V1.07c

These were pretty minor changes and TBH I don't know if I'd bother dl'ing it if you aren't playing on Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent! Just tried v1.07 and can confirm party is now working again. Thank you!
Old 09-12-2007, 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
V1.07c

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent! Just tried v1.07 and can confirm party is now working again. Thank you!

[/ QUOTE ]

Just curious, does RT read the HH files writen by the client or does it still need FPHG or another mining program? I made a fix attempt suggested by Juk a couple of versions ago - flushing the file before reading. I haven't had any feedback on whether it worked.
Old 09-13-2007, 03:43 AM

Default Dollar Weighted Aggression Factor

I am sure that others have thought about this, but since there is now the possibility of seeing it implemented, here goes...

The traditional method of calculating Aggression is (#Bets+#Raises)/#Calls

Notice that in the formula that a "bet" or "raise" of even 1BB would equal a "call" of an all-in bet. Does that make sense?

It appears to be technically feasible to have another stat such as a "Dollar Weighted Aggression Factor" that would be

($Bets+$Raises)/$Calls

that would measure aggression, with more emphasis on the big money bets.

Not sure how many hands would be needed to make the stat meaningful, but wanted to bring it up here.
Old 09-13-2007, 03:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
V1.07c

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just curious, does RT read the HH files writen by the client or does it still need FPHG or another mining program? I made a fix attempt suggested by Juk a couple of versions ago - flushing the file before reading. I haven't had any feedback on whether it worked.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've only tried RT with FPHG running. I will try without FPHG later today and let you know how it goes. Cheers.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:24 AM

How is EP/LP defined? 6-handed game, LP is Button/CO and EP every position before that? 9-handed game, LP is Button/CO, EP is UTG/UTG+1, MP everything in between?

How is Avg VP$IP calculated? I know usually when I first open a table, it will be 0% and after some hands are played it adjusts. Is this calculated according to the hands in that session where people VP$IP'ed or the average of the players' VP$IP ignoring small sample sizes? P.S. it would be great if this table stat could be colored.

Also would be nice to have an option to re-arrange the mucked cards positioning, maybe a hotkey to toggle it. The way it is, it's hard to double-click on people's names to access notes because the mucked card is partially covering it.
Old 09-13-2007, 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
V1.07c

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just tried RT on party without FPHG running. RT detects the table, but displays no HUD stats in client, nor in the RT main window. It says fish 0/6, VP$IP 0%, hands 0 and there is no filename displayed.
Old 09-13-2007, 04:51 PM

I wanted to thank gwbush for his donation. He sent me an email and I was going to reply, but I somehow deleted it instead and gmail won't let me have it back.

Anyway I got both xfers and thanks dude.
Old 09-13-2007, 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
V1.07c

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just tried RT on party without FPHG running. RT detects the table, but displays no HUD stats in client, nor in the RT main window. It says fish 0/6, VP$IP 0%, hands 0 and there is no filename displayed.

[/ QUOTE ]
Did you have any luck with the vanishing HUD problem too?

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]