Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2007, 01:03 PM

Default Re: So I finally decided what I want to do with my life...

[ QUOTE ]
Things aren't adding up here.... You didn't graduate high school but were allowed into college? You can make 1 mil a year from poker and you're wondering what you should do with your life? WTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

I took classes as a non-degree seeking student. I wasn't accepted there, I just started going. I dont know if other schools have this, but UAA does. And, as I've previously said, I cant make near 1 mill/year at poker. Re-examining my poker over the last year and a half, I did exaggerate. I actually havent looked at results in a while. Over the past year and a half, I've made 240k from poker over about 200k hands. More then 4 months worth for sure, but not much more since my MT ratio is around 9. Here is a link to a post I made at the end of 2006 with my year end results. I made some money in nov/dec of '05 and some money in '07.

I made a mistake in phrasing and in quoting numbers I wasn't sure about, and it seems to have made this thread worthless. Can people stop focusing on that one thing?
Old 04-16-2007, 01:03 PM

Default Re: So I finally decided what I want to do with my life...

[ QUOTE ]
I think a quarter mill in Canadian is like $12K U.S.

[/ QUOTE ]

Alaska isnt part of Canada.

Edit so I dont have to bump:

I'm going to bed now (yay screwy sleep schedules) and hopefully won't have to respond to this thread again. I didn't realize that I could transfer to a good school after a year or two at a crappy one. Will the credits even transfer? Tomorrow I'm going to try to talk to an advisor at UAA and see what they think about transferring out after a year. Thanks for the few answers I got and sorry for the confusion.