Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Health and Fitness
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2007, 02:36 PM

Default HGH- questions on it????

I am 25 years old, have been working out since I was 16. I have used numerous anabolic steroids, including deca, dbol, equipoise, winstrol, a few kinds of test, and finaplex. I didn't start using them till I was in college, and I regret that I did for the most part.

But, I was wondering if and when I can start using HGH. I know taking it alone, you will see minimal affects, unless you take it for at least 6 months and especially if you don't combine it with some form of anabolics.

I really want to start taking it, should I at my age, as I know professional athletes are taking probably since college, and I would only take the HGH and not anabolics. I will save that for my late 20's and early thirties...

I also know, it's been rampant in sports and olympic competition for years, and is also a Hollywood trade secret for aging.

I basically want the best supplement out there, that I can take for long periods of time, and see little side effects on. I want that edge over others in the weight room and outside of it, that I can get from HGH. What should I do?????
Old 10-23-2007, 02:39 PM

Default Re: HGH- questions on it????

This is completely retarded on three levels.

1) You show little knowledge of the subject.
2) You ask people that as a whole have less knowledge than you.
3) The whole idea is completely [censored] to begin with.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:49 PM

you are asking about steroids on an online poker forum
Old 10-23-2007, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you are asking about steroids on an online poker forum

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, HGH is not a steroid. It is a hormone. I also thought that this was a health and fitness forum, that seems like the place to post my topic, but I guess this forum is a joke to begin with.... Thanks
Old 10-23-2007, 03:17 PM

it's not a joke. it's just targeted towards people who aren't interested in steroids. we're interested in being healthy and fit.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:27 PM

did you honestly think that there would be a bunch of people on a gambling forum where most of the posters are nerdy 20something online players that could give you what you are looking for? there are much better places to look than here...
Old 10-23-2007, 03:29 PM

Okay, I understand. But I see threads about certain products here that either increase your pump or the intensity of your workout.

First and foremost, let me tell you to please use milk thisle as a supplement to your supplements. It protects the liver. You can use cranberry extract to protect the kidneys as well. Drink lots of water as well to flush the system.

By the way, the best over-the-counter legal supplement I've ever used is NO-Xplode, just FYI.....
Old 10-23-2007, 03:36 PM

i'm always open to learning, so i'll bite. why do my liver and kidneys need protection?
Old 10-23-2007, 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I also thought that this was a health and fitness forum, that seems like the place to post my topic, but I guess this forum is a joke to begin with.... Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't tell you jack about HGH, but maybe I can help indicate a life lesson. You say you regret your earlier dalliances with the harder core supplements. Maybe your desire to get this kind of an edge in the gym and outside of it is misguided. Alternatively, maybe you doing it without the supervision of some kind of professional/juice wizard is a bad idea, i.e., maybe relying on what you can pick up here and there on the net is a bad strategy for this sort of thing.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i'm always open to learning, so i'll bite. why do my liver and kidneys need protection?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because a strain is put on them if you are using over the counter products, such as creatine or especially prohomones, which you can all buy at the local vitamin shop. Milk thistle can also help lower cholesteral, which high cholesterol is condusive to bulking cycles.(High Protein, High Carb) Regardless of what I did, I always tried to be as safe as possible.