Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review

Old 10-14-2007, 07:20 PM

Default Re: What Have You Collected?

So you actually buy the cd huh? interesting. Do you remember the notes, like who produced and mixed the music or does it leave your head as soon as you put it down?
Old 10-14-2007, 07:24 PM

Well anything mixed by Rick Rubin is always remembered since he is the bomb diggity at music. I also took some recording classes in college and that made me a music geek.
Old 10-14-2007, 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you collect white button down shirts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I do. How did you guess that?
Old 10-14-2007, 07:31 PM

How many do you have smart alec and why do you not talk about The Bachelor with me?
Old 10-14-2007, 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How many do you have smart alec and why do you not talk about The Bachelor with me?

[/ QUOTE ]

I own approximately 15 white button-down shirts. I still enjoy talking about the Bachelor. The divorced blonde is the favorite. She seems more like a real person that the rest of them, and she is hot.

I just looked her up, and her name is Bettina. Strange name.
Old 10-14-2007, 07:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well anything mixed by Rick Rubin is always remembered since he is the bomb diggity at music. I also took some recording classes in college and that made me a music geek.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which Wilbury did Rubin work with and what are the names of the albums he produced for him as well as the year of their release? (no fair looking)
Old 10-14-2007, 07:53 PM

I honestly cant answer that, I have heard about the wilburys but if they had a song playing on the radio I would not be able to spot it.
Old 10-14-2007, 07:57 PM

NSFW pictures and vids.

Katy, do you want to see some of those? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2007, 08:23 PM

I have a strong collecting and hoarding impulse the other day I couldn’t bring my self to throw out a new stack of monopoly money even though I don’t have a copy of the game.

As a kid I had a nice collection of star wars figures I ebayed the last of them away a few years ago.
In my youth I collected The Incredible Hulk comic and some other Marvel comics but the Hulk was my favorite I have a full run from its relaunch with issue 102 up to its relaunch as Hulk 1 some time in the early 2000. I hunted about at comic conventions and in shops filling the gaps in my collection over a period of years paying good money for crappy 1970s issues I knew would have poor art and awful plots and dialogs.
Concurrent with the comic collecting was my collecting of Games Workshop metal miniatures toy solders from a fantasy universe. I have two giant armies though I never played one game with them. Recently I looked into Ebaying them only to find they are worth more unpainted. I don’t want to sell them for less then they are worth but I don’t want to strip the paint off it just seems like I'm accepting that my artistic attempts devalue things like trying to sell a painting and finding buyers will pay more for the canvas.
I also have a SNES and a N64 and most of the best games for both of them though I drew the line at Japanese only RPGs oh and in a dark corner I have about a hundred issues of EDGE magazine not the gay life stile mag the Computer games one. I had a couple of hundred issues of White Dwarf Games Workshop related magazine which I didn’t want to throw out so put in the shed they of course got damp and eaten by snails and I ended up throwing them out I now see they are worth about £4 a pop see why I don’t like to throw stuff out?
Old 10-14-2007, 08:26 PM

massive amounts of debt