Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 11-23-2007, 10:03 AM

Default Re: FullTilt Manipulating Your Winnings?

[ QUOTE ]
You're obviously very confused. I'm not trying to convince anybody that it is rigged. Just wondered if anybody shared my frustrations. I'll work on accepting bad beats when you can accept that it was a legitimate question. If you have a problem, I would appreciate that you take your negativity elsewhere. You're not offering anything to this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

To answer your question in a very serious very positive manner... yes we have all experienced something like this. We have all gotten it in with a better hand by far 80/20 and things like that. And we have all lost those hands many times. Its not FTP "manipulating" the winnings its simply poker. And one of these days you'll have 58o and crack AA or something similar.
Old 11-23-2007, 10:06 AM

HAHA It's not that I don't want people to disagree with me. It's just that you've said all you have to say and now it has become pointless. I suppose I should respect all of your comments though seeing as how you're the GOD of all poker and I just learned how to play yesterday. Let's make a thread for you so you can post the 10 Commandments of Poker. Mmk bby?
Old 11-23-2007, 10:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're obviously very confused. I'm not trying to convince anybody that it is rigged. Just wondered if anybody shared my frustrations. I'll work on accepting bad beats when you can accept that it was a legitimate question. If you have a problem, I would appreciate that you take your negativity elsewhere. You're not offering anything to this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

To answer your question in a very serious very positive manner... yes we have all experienced something like this. We have all gotten it in with a better hand by far 80/20 and things like that. And we have all lost those hands many times. Its not FTP "manipulating" the winnings its simply poker. And one of these days you'll have 58o and crack AA or something similar.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're absolutely right. That's why I can only laugh when I get rivered cause it's saved us all more times than we could've expected. It was just the fact that i was winning such a low percentage. Ya know? It was literally under 5% of the hands that I went into.
Old 11-23-2007, 10:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
HAHA It's not that I don't want people to disagree with me. It's just that you've said all you have to say and now it has become pointless. I suppose I should respect all of your comments though seeing as how you're the GOD of all poker and I just learned how to play yesterday. Let's make a thread for you so you can post the 10 Commandments of Poker. Mmk bby?

[/ QUOTE ]

OP can I ask what you did expect to get out of this thread?

And after that comment what you expect to get now?
Old 11-23-2007, 10:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OP can I ask what you did expect to get out of this thread?

And after that comment what you expect to get now?

[/ QUOTE ]

That wasn't directed at you sry. I was writing that as you replied to the thread initially.
Old 11-23-2007, 10:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're absolutely right. That's why I can only laugh when I get rivered cause it's saved us all more times than we could've expected. It was just the fact that i was winning such a low percentage. Ya know? It was literally under 5% of the hands that I went into.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust me I hear ya. I think we all do. Just something you'll have to get used to if you wish to continue playing online. Just like Rek said you'll see many more hands online than you would live so crazy and strange things that seem to defy logic will happen to you, but you can't blame FTP or any other site for these things happening well except maybe AP [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2007, 12:04 PM

Obviously you are running good. Come back and look at this tread when you start getting unlucky.
Old 11-23-2007, 01:06 PM

This happens all the time. There are a couple implication of this fact:

1) Do not be too eager to shove all your chips in when you have the best hand at the flop, because with two cards to come, you may not be favored to win.

2) A hazard of playing short-stacked is that it is more difficult to shove deeper stacks off good drawing hands because you can't hurt them as much as they can hurt you.

3) Bankroll management! Bankroll management! If you are managing your bankroll well, then this kind of negative variance will still hurt, but less so because you are respecting your roll and what losses you can afford to take, and when you do lose, you'll be able to just suck it up.

FWIW, I find Full Tilt is the TOUGHEST, MOST difficult site to play. Maybe Pokerstars, too. But I do not believe either site is rigged. I think what makes them difficult is the fact that they allow players to employ all these poker software assistance packages, and also, the players on those two sites are just REALLY GOOD. lol
Old 11-23-2007, 02:25 PM

For example, if you raised pre-flop with jack spades and jack diamonds, and have two callers, and the flop is jack of hearts, 6, 7 of clubs, be VERY CAREFUL. You have the nuts, but there are lots of ways that board can go wrong, esp. in a multiway pot. You have to figure that anyone with a flush or a straight draw is probably not going to fold.
Old 11-23-2007, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes I have experienced numerous heinous beats. I have emailed them about it but they deny any blame. I think their random card generator might not be so random. They offered no proof of it being genuine.

[/ QUOTE ]

BANNED