Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION

Old 05-20-2007, 10:52 PM

Default Post i deleted

I just deleted this in case it comes up.

[ QUOTE ]
From the American Nihilist Underground Society

Quote:
Where mainstream society says "multiculturalism=good, racism=bad," those who oppose it tend to think "racism=good, multiculturalism=bad," and from there their thought quickly degenerates into "other races=bad, our race=good." Once again, good intentions - terrible result. Bigotry gets nowhere with most of us, as we see it as an emotional reaction and not a logical solution. Further, by limiting one's approval to the category of race and going no further, one tacitly approves of many of the failures and degenerates in one's own race, thus contributing to dysgenics of that race which will eventually lead it to fall under the sway of broken ideas like multiculturalism. This yes/no thinking process is always a dead end, and while the impulse toward combatting racism and multiculturalism is good, the method leads back to the same cause it deplores. This is circular thinking, and leads to failure.

The reason our society has problems like multiculturalism is that it degenerated; it degenerated because those of lower ability took their revenge on those of higher ability by using the greater numbers of those of lower ability to seize power, and thus, while showboating around "freedom" and "democracy" and "liberty," quietly destroyed our ability to distinguish better ideas from more mundane and mediocre ideas. This revolution of the masses crushed those who would lead society in a healthier direction, in part by throwing them into the same reactionary position espoused by racists and anti-Semites, and thus caused them to fail from within at the same time they were under assault from without. Christianity was one aspect of this revolution, but another one is economic competition: when money determines all value, there is no longer any importance to a leader who can avoid long-term problems, as long-term problems does not create more wealth right now, here on the balance sheet.

The reason we have multiculturalism and Semitism (Judaism/fundamentalist Christianity) is that this mass revolution took place. Linked to this mass revolution are many other problems, including our wanton consumption of our environment through overpopulation, the wastefulness produced by the faceless masses buying products that they feel will make them live the same privileged lives as those of greater ability, the slavery of all thinking people to jobs and money because those "treat us all equally according to ability," or the ability to want to earn money and do nothing else with one's life, at least. These diseases, together with multiculturalism, constitute the ideology of a modern time; as mentioned above, this ideology is an anti-ideology, like that of cancer or any other parasite: it has no plan but selfishness, and is blind to long-term consequences such as ecocide or destruction of our traditional societies. Multiculturalism is not the cause, nor is Judaism; they are the symptoms, and without the cause, they would never have taken foothold, much as a well-tended garden has few weeds as there's someone who can tell the difference between weed and crop who yanks out the weeds as soon as they grow.

Opposing multiculturalism and Semitism is perfectly honest, but only if understood in this context. Looking through history, we see no successful multicultural societies; all of them die out or collapse into third-world status within a few generations. Looking through history again, we see no society that has successfully hosted a politically-active Jewish population without collapsing or, because one cannot in civility remove a parasite, resorting to increasingly violent pogroms, of which the Holocaust is only the most recent and most publicized. Judaism is parasitic, there's no doubt about that. It makes a clear distinction between "the chosen people" and those goyim who are provided by the Jewish god to be a means of sustenance for the Jewish tribe. Admirably, Judaism is also racist, limiting itself for the most part to those of the Jewish ethnicity and excluding outsiders from its learning. It has a scholarly tradition that, were it compatible with their values, would be the envy of the scribes of Europea and Asia. However, it is incompatible with European beliefs: where Europeans tend toward idealism, including the concept of self-sacrifice for a higher good, Judaism sees only the individual and individual comfort, and doesn't concern itself with long-term consequences. It is the religion of traders and money-changers, thus this is natural, but it's equally natural for Europeans to recognize Jewish values and thus Jewish people as incompatible with their own. Thus there is no solution to the Jewish question except to resolve that they and their partial descendants be ejected from European lands, as they are incompatible. Interestingly, this can be done without bigotry, because we don't need to shoot them or hate them or gas them, only to recognize that according to our values system, their beliefs are degenerate and parasitic. To them, it may not be so, but that's not our job to decide. Our job is to decide whether or not Jews fit in our society, and the answer is a resounding NO.

A similar analysis can be taken toward multiculturalism, which would more properly be known as "mixed-race monoculturalism," since its result is the gradual mixing of races until a generic tribe is produced consisting of varied elements of all three (Euripid, Mongoloid, Negroid) races. Black values, Asian values, and Middle Eastern values are not compatible with Europeans, nor are the genetics from those countries, for the simple reason that if we breed with other tribes, we become something other than what we have been for centuries. This traditional heritage of our population is something that our ancestors achieved by making different decisions than those of Africa and Asia, both of whom appear to be populated by hybrids of [censored] sapiens with previous species of humanids. Our goal isn't to pass judgment over these people, nor to lapse into bigotry, but simply to conclude that their values and genetics are incompatible with our own, unless we seek to destroy ourselves (this is popular with many people because, again, pity is an easier sell, especially to the underconfident and directionless, than sense). We can see the results of this incompatibility in the experience of African-Americans. There have always been more impoverished whites than blacks, but never have whites equalled the destructive record of violent crime, venereal disease and social decay which blacks have achieved. Before anyone goes off sputtering irrelevant distinctions like "superior" and "inferior," simply consider that in a European-style society, anyone but Europeans is going to be out of place and facing adaptation to something against their nature, and thus will produce a fairly sizable rift!

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-20-2007, 10:55 PM

Default Re: Post i deleted

from whence did you delete this and did you ban the poster?
Old 05-20-2007, 10:59 PM

Sorry, it was from here and I did ban him
Old 05-20-2007, 11:07 PM

sweet, looks good to me
Old 05-21-2007, 11:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, it was from here and I did ban him

[/ QUOTE ]

good job.

imo, he is a ban on sight in the future.