Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > German Forums > Small Talk [German]
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2007, 11:57 AM

Default BANNED POST (Holocaust)

Wieso banned ihr gleichen jeden Post der nicht ansatzweise passt? ueber den Holocaust kann man meiner meinung nach eindeutig reden, weil viele Amis oder generell andere Laender ein voellig falsches bild von uns haben.

Ich hab mir grad nen paar gedanken gemacht um ihm eine konkrete antwort zu geben, wieso ich es fuer ein verbrechen halte. Nur um dann zu sehen, wenn ich auf "Ok, submit" klicke, dass der thread geloescht worden ist und nichtmals ohne irgendeine antwort auf seine frage. mein gott es herrscht immernoch meinungsfreiheit und er hat auch nicht gesagt das er den holocaust bestreitet sondern wollte einfach nur unsere gedanken dazu erfahren. das macht man doch in small talk oder nicht?

[ QUOTE ]
by goodsamaritan
Is Holocaust denial a crime in this forum?

Seriously though, what do you Germans think about Holocaust denial being a crime? Personally I think such laws are unjusitified restrictions of free speech. My view has always been that sunshine is the best disinfectant; if Holocaust deniers are so clearly wrong, then their claims could easily be refuted and no harm is done.

Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Im agreeing in your point to just refute their theories, but still, the holocaust is the biggest mass murderer ever happened and to say that it just didnt happen is totally insane and psychopathic. I think people who decline that sad spot in our history are a crime for themselves and they should get into jail for that. Only nazis argue such things and being nazi is of course a crime, it should be obvious why. So to get back to the point: Yes, i think its a crime in this forum.

Edit: Da ich schonmal am revolutionieren bin: LOCKED NICHT JEDEN VERDAMMTEN POST ICH WILL MEIN SENF AUCH NOCH ABGEHEN
Old 04-22-2007, 12:13 PM

Default Re: BANNED POST (Holocaust)

Perhaps the title of my thread was a little too provaocative. Neverhteless, the main purpose of my post was to get a sense as to how Germans felt about the laws against Holocaust denial. Even if someone personally believes that Holocaust denial is disgusting, they may still beleive that laws against it are inappropriate.

But if this is outside the scope of this forum, then I won't press the issue any more.
Old 04-22-2007, 12:22 PM

Default Re: BANNED POST (Holocaust)

Es ist gegen unsere Politik, solche Diskussionen hier zu haben. Das muss so akzeptiert werden. Dies ist ein Pokerforum. Basta.

Its a poker forum. We dont want this kind of discussion, Thats it.
Closed Thread