Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review

Old 11-03-2007, 01:40 PM

Default Re: The time you spend on this site

I was thinking about that story when I saw a show on the History Channel about the guy.
Old 11-30-2007, 01:07 PM

Default Re: The time you spend on this site

I was going to write a long tl;dr on the merits of the 'Semi-Lurker' which I believe I epitomize, but decided that would be uncharacteristic of me. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Like so many others I came across this site from the back of one of the books, and first delved into the strategy forums before being taken aback by the plethora of other sub forums.

Going back to the topic of 'semi-lurking,' I would say that I browse this site at least as much as what would be considered 'above average,' whatever that amount would be. However, for reasons that I'm not completely sure, I have what would be considered a very low post count for the amount of time (wasted?) I spend on this site.

Most likely it's because I'm a) quite young b) not well traveled, and c) am an introverted/reserved individual in real life, which has interestingly carried over to the anonymity of the Internet.

That said, I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (am addicted?) to this place.