Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2007, 02:40 PM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians (#2 of 2)

The fee was about 3-4 on their end, and 10 from my bank.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:21 PM

when signing up for moneybookers with the intention of using it with partypoker do u have to use the same email address u have registered at party? (like the old neteller days)

also i remember reading in the first thread that you can have your account verified by them sending you a letter, is that still true? Or do we have to verify by credit card deposit/bank wire?
Old 06-23-2007, 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
when signing up for moneybookers with the intention of using it with partypoker do u have to use the same email address u have registered at party? (like the old neteller days)

also i remember reading in the first thread that you can have your account verified by them sending you a letter, is that still true? Or do we have to verify by credit card deposit/bank wire?

[/ QUOTE ]

Same email eddy? I don't think so, though I could be wrong. Someone else will likely chime in here.

You don't HAVE to verify your account by either method but by doing so each method will increase your outgoing MB limits.
Old 06-23-2007, 08:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Same email eddy? I don't think so, though I could be wrong. Someone else will likely chime in here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the e-mail addresses have to match when using Moneybookers.
Old 06-23-2007, 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they still do the letter thing but it's only used to increase your 90 day transaction limits.
Old 06-24-2007, 01:28 AM

ooook I see.. neteller was just so damn convenient, I miss it. Thanks for the info guys.
Old 06-24-2007, 01:36 AM

Betsafe has Click2Pay
Old 06-26-2007, 07:35 PM

Any more click2pay trip reports?

From what I've read it seems like you can't check your balance, so how do you make sure you withdraw every $ you put on the debit card? Whats the withdrawal limit at the ATM? ATM fees?

Thanks guys
Old 06-26-2007, 08:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Any more click2pay trip reports?

From what I've read it seems like you can't check your balance, so how do you make sure you withdraw every $ you put on the debit card? Whats the withdrawal limit at the ATM? ATM fees?

Thanks guys

[/ QUOTE ]

I used my Click2Pay card a lot in the last weeks.

That sucks that we can't see de balance. I put every transaction in a Excel file. It is the only way to know the amount. I suppose that you can call the customer service to ask them the amount on the card or to transfer the money back to your Click2Pay account if you want to.

You can withdraw 1000$ max / day at the ATM with the card. SOME ATM machines have a limit of 500$ per transaction, but is is possible to find a better one. I found a Royal Bank ATM where I can cashout up to 1000$ per transaction. Look around your area. You can transfer 5000$ max / week on the card.

fees: 2% min 3$ max 15$ per transaction + the standard fees to use the ATM machine (1.50$ normally... something like that)

It can take 2 to 10 days to transfer the money from de Click2Pay account to the debit card.

The debit card works fine for me. I use Moneybookers too. Botoh services are ok.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:06 PM

ANyone cashed out from Party lately looks like they are really trying to make the cash as their exchange rate was around 91.3 when the actual rate is close to 93.5. So on a 1500$ USD withdrawl I lost more than 30$. Looks like the Click2Pay card at $15 max might be the best way to transfer cash out now for anything over $750 USD.