Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2006, 11:37 AM

Default Re: ultimatepals.com is scum and robbers

[ QUOTE ]
at this point I doubt you have many fans but seriously how would I update Cmitch's stats and not yours when they are on the same report?

[/ QUOTE ]

let me even belive you you dint did it purposely .
the 5 days the report was missing i played everyday 3/6 and 5/10 with ton of hands and good number of hrs everyday.

in the same period i had made no withdrawls or deposit nor used my points or played freerolls so there is no way my stats will go in negative or sumthin.

so i send you a one liner jus askin whats wrong why you guys are not updating.you took it personal no idea why .

then david replied me with a grt email and sayin sumthin is wrong from ftp side and i was wondering why he saying to contact ftp) but after that email i decided to wait and jus stop askin for stats update and live with weekly updates i dint even emailed you guys after that all of a sudden you jus droped it what happened .

you have a ego problem you made some bad decision.

your ass got exposed live with it i have to go my way you have to go your way.

def i don have fans to back up no one likes to post on forums .

beanie AKA the ego maniac aka scammer
Old 11-21-2006, 12:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
scammmers plz die in fire

[/ QUOTE ]

For posts like this you get 24 hours off to cool down. I have had to edit endless posts that violated the rules. If you come back and behave in the same way I will ban you. If you create a duplicate account while you are cooling down I will ban your IP.

You are free to express your opinion. Calling people thieves, scammers etc. is borderline but the above quote and the two other posts like it are what cross the line.
Old 11-21-2006, 07:18 PM

Beanie,

I actually looked up your site due to this thread. Contrary to what the kid is trying to do here you and your site look like a pretty good place to do business. You have shown restraint and class.

Too bad I can't sign up through you, unless you can magically erase my old Bodog affiliate.

And PartyKid is the reason we should restrict internet usage to children 12 and older. Perhaps by the time he gets to that point he will have matured a tad (or gotten a better perscription).
Old 11-21-2006, 08:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Believe me when I say that I would really like to see whatever issues you are having resolved because I am beginning to feel as though you are personally attacking me and questioning my integrity. This I cannot tolerate. You can reach me during the day on MSN or AIM if you need to chat. My name for both is bluffingdavid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Give me a break. I think you need to hire some new support people if the people you have get upset if they feel they are being attacked. Who gives a crap, just answer the damn questions.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:23 PM

Am I the only one that thinks that if more business didn't take obscene treatment by customers that this world (or maybe just the US, I really don't know how things go overseas) would be a better place? Noone goes to work to get [censored] on, and I wish more places would just refuse to do business with people like that.
Old 11-21-2006, 10:01 PM

I appreciate the guy saying he checked out my site but we really aren't recruiting US customers. Actually we don't advertise anywhere, from day one our basic business philosophy has been to deal with good people because they in turn know good people. And we return in kind. Most of my customers have my home phone numbers because they have become friends over the course of the 3 years we have been in business.

In fact this person came in as a result of a newer affiliate we started doing business with and have since stopped for reasons similar to what happened here.

So Boot I completely disagree with you, if you don't have bad people you can focus on the good people and that is what we try to do. We aren't trying to be the biggest and at this point we really aren't recruiting much at all. We never really have.

What happened in this situation was the first time ever. Only one other time did I have to even talk to someone in a harsh manner and he and I have become great friends over the years.

I have a great deal of respect for all of the rakeback sites on here because they deal with a lot of crap and a lot of good people get neglected because of all the bad people that need to be attended to on a daily basis.

Notice that while my support guy was upset he did give more personal info in an attempt to help this customer.

While there would be great debate who did what and when my site has been part of the process in automating rakeback cashouts, switching inactive players and even in the beginning being in the forefront of stat tracking. While all the sites on here can take credit for a number of things that rakeback customers have become accustomed too, I don't think anyone would deny that my relationships with the sites has really helped us all collectively. That is something I am very proud of, I don't post here a lot but I read it often and I bring many of your concerns to many providers.

I wish you all well.
Old 11-22-2006, 05:32 PM

i know beanie to be a pretty easy going guy, but i am confused a little by the facts. if you banned him on the 20th, IMO you owe him rake until then. if you got him taken off your tracker and won't get paid for november, that is probably your own doing. it doesn't seem right to not pay the j*** for time before you told him he was off.

i am not even sure it is fair to stop paying him and have him taken off your tracker unless there was somethign in your terms and conditions about rude behavior. since he probably does have another account, it is probably moot in this case, but what do other affiliates do to rude people?

i know we have had some really rude ones, but have never stopped paying people because of it...at least not retroactively unless they could get rakeback for that site in their own name.

i know that some people just can't be pleased, but this isn't really clear to me what is the right thing to do except...there should be a standard disclaimer about obligations of the affiliate and also expectations for the player. so in that respect, i am glad this came up. makes it easier to prepare.
Old 11-23-2006, 12:36 AM

via PM, beanie explained, IMO, a valid reason for stopping association. some things just are assumed by anyone to be unacceptable in any situation.
Old 11-29-2006, 04:16 PM

Default Re: ultimatepals.com Issues *Edited Title*

Although OP has shown what type of person he is and I doubt anybody gives him any credit, I feel obligated to say that I have been with ultimatepals for a long time and have been very pleased. I recommend Beanie's site to students and poker acquaintances all the time without any compensation. I am very happy that I found somebody I could trust in this unregulated area of poker. I have no doubt OP causes trouble everywhere he goes.
Old 11-29-2006, 04:33 PM

BAN partykid immediately please

beanie ..... after reading this thread i think you acted appropriately

Mod please change the title to this thread

[edit] i see the title is changed, just not in the responses . sorry [/edit]