Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2006, 06:52 PM

Default Re: ub failing to reply to my emails + very possibly shafting me.

Snaggle... have you signed up anyone else?
Old 12-19-2006, 08:17 PM

no of course not. i am not willing to sign up more people if they are going to F me. if they cannot even properly have one player signed up and being tracked under me.

it would be pretty awful to have 5-10 people signed up under me, without UB properly taking care of it and responding to my isues.

the problem would just be 5-10x as large.

if this is resolved shortly and properly i will of course have others signed up after.
Old 12-20-2006, 10:47 AM

Have you and "your friend" ever played from (or even logged in) the same computer?
Old 12-20-2006, 02:45 PM

sniper,

yes, we have. or at least from his comp. the comp we used to set up his account was a laptop that we had 'cleaned' of any crap and whatnot before downloading, installing, and setting up the account.

and no need for quotations, its not like im trying to affiliate myself here for my own rakeback. like i said this is my friend who plays 10/25 to 50/100 nlhe and plo.
Old 12-20-2006, 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sniper,

yes, we have. or at least from his comp. the comp we used to set up his account was a laptop that we had 'cleaned' of any crap and whatnot before downloading, installing, and setting up the account.

and no need for quotations, its not like im trying to affiliate myself here for my own rakeback. like i said this is my friend who plays 10/25 to 50/100 nlhe and plo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Snaggle... it really doen't matter if he is a friend or not... if you both logged in from the same computer/IP at any point, UB may consider that account under your tracker as fraud traffic...

Just trying to point out one reason why he may not be on your tracker.

Look at it from UB's perspective... you have signed up exactly 1 account under an affiliate tracker, and that account can be tied directly to you... big red flag...
Old 12-20-2006, 07:59 PM

sniper,

i understand what you are saying. it is basically up to UB whether or not they wish to receive a large percent of his 40k+ a year in rake on their site, or 0%. as well as a loss to their diminishing high stakes player pool.

also, there is no way i am signing up more of my associates to UB until I can see that each is in the clear. you see where i am coming from right? i could easily have 10 people generate 50-100k+ in the initial month or two, only to have UB balk on paying, and then i am left in a pretty awful spot.

if they were even corresponding with me and clearing things up i would be way more comfortable with going ahead, but the fact i have yet to get any sort of dialogue going with them is making me leery, obviously.
Old 12-30-2006, 06:50 PM

*Update*

well, not really. because they have yet to get back to me, other than 2 emails saying "forwarded" and one "will get back to you".

ive now emailed them 7 times over the last month. this is driving me insane.

does no one on here have a direct contact with someone in the ub affiliate department?

this is such a joke, and i have never been more pissed or frustrated with a company in my life.