Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2007, 08:49 PM

Default Re: 2007 Buffalo Bills - Does Anyone Have Any Hope?

[ QUOTE ]
I in all honesty think the Bills have a chance to go 1-15, possibly even 0-16 this year. Combined their horrendous QB, losing their runningback, the pats/jets improving and their schedule. People are laughing at me, but I think 0-16 is a real possiblity here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd rather take your monies than laugh. Lets bet dollarz.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:50 PM

I feel it's going to be a frustrating - yet promising - year. 8-8 would be impressive...the schedule is just too tough, the defense too unproven and that adds up to too much pressure on Losman, Lynch and Evans.

However, I do think they are building a team that will have a solid chance of going deep in the playoffs in '08.

Go Bills!
Old 09-07-2007, 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I in all honesty think the Bills have a chance to go 1-15, possibly even 0-16 this year. Combined their horrendous QB, losing their runningback, the pats/jets improving and their schedule. People are laughing at me, but I think 0-16 is a real possiblity here.

[/ QUOTE ]

You obviously didn't see Losman play the second half of last year. He isn't horrendous. There is no chance they go 1-15.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right 1-15 would surprise me somewhat, 0-16 is likely more probable.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:33 PM

the fact that you play outdoors in Nov-Dec alone gives you 3 wins. So don't worry about it Bills fan. Also I need Evans to catch 110 balls [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-08-2007, 03:46 AM

Keep reading those 2006 magazine previews & not watching games...that's real insightful.
In other news Nick Saban is God.
Old 09-08-2007, 04:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you want to multiply your misery, check out the regular season schedule...

Bad Team+Tough Schedule = No Playoffs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man I'm sick of people calling the Bills a bad team. They are not a bad team and they weren't a bad team last year either. They would probably win the NFC West if they played in it. That said, they're schedule this year is so hard that it will be a great achievement to reach 500.
Old 09-08-2007, 10:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Man I'm sick of people calling the Bills a bad team. They are not a bad team and they weren't a bad team last year either. They would probably win the NFC West if they played in it. That said, they're schedule this year is so hard that it will be a great achievement to reach 500.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, they certainly weren't "good" last year, and they lost 3 key players, so, I would say they're "worse" than their "not good" '06 team, so...yeah, I can't make it sound any better. They're bad.
Old 09-08-2007, 11:31 AM

They'll win Sunday, but suck the rest of the year. See the 31-0 smoking of the Patriots a few years back.

I just hate the defense so much, especially with no Ellison. And I have no faith in Fairchild opening up the offense enough to let JP shine. Not a fan of Lynch either. But that's just based off the preseason. I could be dead wrong.
Old 09-08-2007, 03:02 PM

This is funny. Again, there is no way they will win the division and an extremely small chance they will even make 8-8 so people just think they are bad.

Compare Buffalo to another team in the division people think are a good team, New York. How many more wins do they have this year than Buffalo? I would say one if any. This is not a very good team at all. Last year they got lucky with the week 17 [censored] of Denver and Cinci. The line between winning and losing in the NFL is very slim as you know. The Bills beat them once (should have been twice).

Point is that they can clearly hang with a team most people consider good. Hell, they lost to NE by 2, Detroit by 3 (they looked very bad that game), the future world champions by 1 and Tennessee by 1.

The 2006 team was probably slightly better than the 2007 team, but neither team can be considered bad. Like 12 said, they would probably win the NFC west. My predictions for 07, the bills go 7-9 and miss the playoffs.
Old 09-08-2007, 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They'de probably win the NL Central if they played in it.