Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2007, 09:29 AM

Default Re: Ongame, for the love of god.

Mocky: Go to your skin directory (c:/program files/tower gaming/resources/databases) and delete the nicknamestatistics file. When you start playing, you get an error message from pahud, click ok, and everything is up and running again.
Old 10-19-2007, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mocky: Go to your skin directory (c:/program files/tower gaming/resources/databases) and delete the nicknamestatistics file. When you start playing, you get an error message from pahud, click ok, and everything is up and running again.

[/ QUOTE ]
Or if for any reason you're worried about deleting the histories, just rename the file. If you're running PT there's no reason to worry about deleting the file AFAIK, but just in case you want to keep it, you can.
Old 10-21-2007, 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What tilts me is when a table disappears in the middle of a [censored] hand :@. I have a 3Ghz dual core with 2gb of ram so it isn't my computer.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 wtf is that about ?
Old 10-21-2007, 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What tilts me is when a table disappears in the middle of a [censored] hand :@. I have a 3Ghz dual core with 2gb of ram so it isn't my computer.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 wtf is that about ?

[/ QUOTE ]

holy [censored] will pay lots for a solution to this happens to me as well and it seems to only affect tables in certain areas of my monitor (on monday it will be top right, tuesday bottom left, etc).
Old 10-21-2007, 03:40 PM

OnGame SUCKS. Games are soft, but software is insanely slow.
Old 10-21-2007, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Has the software been noticeably laggier for others over the last few days?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes
Old 10-21-2007, 07:50 PM

They use the same program as when they first started in late 01'. They have just added multi-tabling and now recently added mini-tables. I have had some bad problems with my computer locking when I used full graphics if played 3 or 4 tables. What tilts me on that site are the donktards that play there......... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I guess having third pair against aces is an instant push..... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 10-21-2007, 08:02 PM

ya software tilts me so hard. sometimes my cursor will jump around randomly as well. it's so ridiculous when a window suddenly closes for no reason.

browsing through tables is so awkward and slow as someone said.

hand history viewer is also terrible.

would it really be too much for them to fix all these problems? i realise that it doesn't significantly increase revenue for them, but it'd be a nice gesture to all the regulars that play their. jebus.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:13 AM

It's a very buggy software for sure.
I recently had a fatal crash, the whole application froze and I could not close the tables.
By them time I was logged in again I was blinded out in one SnG and had 1/3 of my stack left in the other two.

Pokerrooms support basically told me that there was a connection issue and their systems had nothing to do with the problem.
My internet was working fine, and even if it would been a connection issue it's just bull when they claim that a lack of connection would be the reason for the application freezing up.
Every other software I used would give me a message that there is connection problems and not lock up the whole application in a fatal crash.

Clearing my bonus then I'm definitely out of there....it might be fishy but I can't stand the bugs combined with the horrid support of pokerroom. I might try some other skin and see if they at least have reasonable support.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:30 AM

Weird, I've played TONS on OnGame (SNGs and MTTs mostly, a little cash as well). I've never had any problems whatsoever with their software freezing, tables disappearing etc. I use PokerOffice instead of PT, that's the only difference I see from what people are saying here.

Ongame is def worse for cash game players, with the horrible lobby and all. Table selection is pretty horrible to manage, as well the tiltable reload mechanism.