Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2007, 03:59 PM

Default Hand History Player Beta

A co-worker and I have been working on a HH player. It will animate the history allowing you to review your play. The beta only works with Stars NL tournaments. We will be adding other games and sites in an upcoming release. The beta is free and we would appreciate some feedback.

It has a few filters that allow you to zero in on certain types of hands. It also has a Notes feature. The notes are saved into the HH and are displayed when the history is replayed.

you can download it at: PokerRecall

Thank you,
Cro
Old 10-06-2007, 09:02 PM

Default Re: Hand History Player Beta

I realize that I don't have many posts here and people might not trust me as I hang out at ITH. If you check me out there you'll see I am not posting a virus.

It may also be that people don't need this type of software. I would like to hear that as well.

Thanks,
Cro
Old 10-10-2007, 11:27 AM

I am looking for Full Tilt HH for testing. No Limit and Limit Texas Holdem tourneys and Cash games. If you have any and are willing to share please send to PokerRecall@gmail.com

Thank you,
Cro
Old 10-31-2007, 02:52 PM

A new version has been posted. It has many bug fixes and a few more filters. My favorite is the "Bet before flop" combined with "Lost$". Good for spotting leaks.

The previous beta has expired, but you can click on Check for Updates and it will download the new one.

Shortly we'll be coming out with a version that supports FTP tourney's. FTP saves their histories in multiple files and the first hand does not have stack information. Not impossible to work around, but it's taking more time.

Thanks,
Cro
Old 10-31-2007, 08:19 PM

how is this better then other programs and what does it do different

SNGwiz for one
Old 11-01-2007, 10:25 AM

PokerRecall is a Hand History animator similar to the one on PokerXfactor. SNGwiz is focused on SNG Push/Fold strategy based on ICM calculations. PokerRecall is a more general tool that allows you to examine your play in all phases and in all tournament types.

I am a very visual person and have a hard time reviewing my play as lines of text. PokerRecall is a visual representation of the poker table and I can step through each event of a hand. Using the filters I can qukcly review hands that I decided were good enough to play. From this I discovered that I leak money from the blinds. I have a hard time folding pre-flop when I'm getting good odds even though my cards suck.

The current version has a few, simple canned filters. In a future release we plan to add a filter editor that would allow you to build custom filters. We are working on a web version that will allow you to upload histories and have other people comment on how you played. You can choose to make them public or private, the private histories will require a password to access.

Hope this answers your questions.

Cro
Old 11-01-2007, 10:39 AM

Im at work but when I get home I may download it.

One thing is for sure though - a Hand Replayer that you can save notes on would be AWESOME for "Session Reveiws" and these are very popular in the forums.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:22 PM

We have added FullTilt tourney support. FTP saves the history in multiple files. One for each table you were at during the tourney. In this version you load each file individually. In a future version we'll add support to load all the files for a tourney automatically and create a single file from them.

Thanks,
Cro