Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2007, 02:35 AM

Default Re: Decent Online News Article

I have read that IP's are in these hh's, has anybody run a whois on Potripper's IP?
Old 10-14-2007, 03:06 AM

waco just posted several dozen hand histories here:

http://www.pocketfives.com/AB0A6FCE-...D3A99D2CC.aspx
Old 10-14-2007, 03:25 AM

i read the first 20 or so of those and lol
Old 10-14-2007, 03:25 AM

Maybe I am slow, but is the master HH that conclusive? I mean, most sites must have something similar: when you request your HHs you can see your hole cards, and everybody can do the same, so they all are stored somewhere. And i dont think sites have a separate HH file for each player, that would be a huge resource waste.

Im talking about the existence of the master HH itself exclusively, not the obvious ridiculous plays.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:30 AM

This hand more than any other is just WOW..

Stage #896642899 Tourney ID 1883389 Holdem Multi Normal Tournament No Limit $50 - 2007-09-12 21:41:57.004 (ET)
Table: 13 (Real Money) Seat #2 is the dealer
Seat 3 - POTRIPPER ($27047 in chips)
Seat 4 - POTR0AST ($8423 in chips)
Seat 5 - POKERME420 ($12715 in chips)
Seat 7 - DZ00NUTS ($7749.50 in chips)
Seat 8 - KOOLKEITH13 ($8445 in chips)
Seat 9 - SCARFACE_79 ($10002.50 in chips)
Seat 1 - BIGREDAK86 ($8491 in chips)
Seat 2 - JOSIAHW ($7057 in chips)
POTRIPPER - Posts small blind $25
POTR0AST - Posts big blind $50
*** POCKET CARDS ***
Dealt to KOOLKEITH13 [Jh Kh]
Dealt to SCARFACE_79 [6c 10s]
Dealt to BIGREDAK86 [3h 4h]
Dealt to JOSIAHW [9h 6h]
Dealt to POTRIPPER [Qc 10c]
Dealt to POTR0AST [9c 4c]
Dealt to POKERME420 [Qh Jd]
Dealt to DZ00NUTS [4d 3d]
POKERME420 - Raises $200 to $200
DZ00NUTS - Folds
KOOLKEITH13 - Calls $200
SCARFACE_79 - Folds
BIGREDAK86 - Folds
JOSIAHW - Folds
POTRIPPER - Calls $175
POTR0AST - Folds
*** FLOP *** [8d 6d 3s]
POTRIPPER - Checks
POKERME420 - Bets $250
KOOLKEITH13 - Raises $850 to $850
POTRIPPER - Raises $5700 to $5700
POKERME420 - Folds
KOOLKEITH13 - Folds
POTRIPPER - returned ($4850) : not called
Old 10-14-2007, 03:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Mark Seif is in town right now playing a lot of tournaments ,i've seen him at caesars today and yesterday and he's due to play the pokerbowl.

He owns an undisclosed % of AP (does anyone know), so he obviously knows answers to most of our questions it doesn't mean we can't put him in awkward positions. If we simply make it a point as players to ask him questions, in public, and be friendly about it.

Maybe a simple "Mark can you comment on the mathematically indisputable evidence that accounts on absolute poker may see the hole cards of every player?"

Basically the point is to find a question to ask him that backs him up into having to deny anything of the sort ever happened and to arouse this interest of those that might overhear it and not say anything slanderous or exagerrated.

I'd ask seif myself but i think the first person to ask him should be someone respected and more importantly some kind of background in math. A lot of the full tilt pros are the exact type of minds that would have a lot of credibility.

This would be incredible on camera but i'm sure in that situation seif would walk away.

[/ QUOTE ]

funny you should mention that because i did just that. i've known mark for a bit and sat in the 10 seat he was in the 1 seat in today's 1k. i asked him "can i ask u a question about absolute poker?"

he told me what i expected him to say. no super users, they said he lost a bunch of money online, and had deposited tons of money, etc. then he went on to talk about how all the 2+2'ers were so arrogant.

well, i mean, i like mark but... he's obv wrong and misinformed. gg believing anything he says.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]

funny you should mention that because i did just that. i've known mark for a bit and sat in the 10 seat he was in the 1 seat in today's 1k. i asked him "can i ask u a question about absolute poker?"

he told me what i expected him to say. no super users, they said he lost a bunch of money online, and had deposited tons of money, etc. then he went on to talk about how all the 2+2'ers were so arrogant.

well, i mean, i like mark but... he's obv wrong and misinformed. gg believing anything he says.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we can assume that if any such thing as a superuser was knowingly created by AP, no one who is aware of that will reveal it to be the case. And yes, 2+2ers ARE arrogant, but how can Mark not be aware of how bad AP is coming off while they treat their customers like idiots and pretend nothing is/was un-kosher, despite considerable, super-clear evidence?

That said, pretending like we're all arrogant idiots and that nothing was wrong while POTRIPPER ran wild, hoping the whole mess goes away, is probably AP's best approach.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
oh btw: private emails are in the HH

[x] absolute is retarded

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, I just figured out how to find emails and IP's in the file. unbelievable.

although I know the people that have the .xls (so far) are reliable and non-scummy, I'd recommend that anyone who played in this event take note that your email address/IP address is "out there"
Old 10-14-2007, 04:53 AM

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we can assume that if any such thing as a superuser was knowingly created by AP, no one who is aware of that will reveal it to be the case. And yes, 2+2ers ARE arrogant, but how can Mark not be aware of how bad AP is coming off while they treat their customers like idiots and pretend nothing is/was un-kosher, despite considerable, super-clear evidence?

That said, pretending like we're all arrogant idiots and that nothing was wrong while POTRIPPER ran wild, hoping the whole mess goes away, is probably AP's best approach.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can we get some absolute godmode boycott shirts made to wear at tournaments?
Old 10-14-2007, 04:55 AM

I'd like to take a look through this original file.

First, I have a script that will automatically fix the AP hand histories (Adantar can confirm, I fixed number of HHs for him).

Also, I have extensive records of IP/email addresses of poker players online (from thepokerdb and BLUFF). While I don't share that sort of info with anyone because I'm a responsible person, I'd be more than happy see what sort of info I could track down on the cheaters.