View Poll Results: KQo
raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 11:02 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
Exactly, if I'm sitting in a room making $8 an hour playing poker but I notice I'm makign say $30 an hour at the table, what motivation do I have to keep playing for the flat rate? As soon as I memorized the "system" I'd just quit and play on my own.

That's because there is no "system" to memorize, it's either bots or a program suggesting actions that the human player should do.

[/ QUOTE ]

No br, no technology, no means of acquiring either?

Paying $8/hr is a subtle genius in itself.

Edit: Welcome to capitalism?
Old 05-10-2007, 11:03 PM

Default Re: NL Bots oSn Full Tilt

Bump
Old 05-10-2007, 11:03 PM

Trolling is just taking away from what had gotten back to a legitimate discussion when DW started posting again. Maintain people.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Firstly, no one knows you, so you could be pulling this information out of your proverbial. Secondly, your remarkable "discovery" of the ringleader is 1500 posts too late.

Thirdly, the guys who are getting paid $8/hr would have to be losers...

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would I lie. I run several Poker websites. I have grown up it pittsburgh and know everyone. I know someone revealed him. Read my post or article. I VERIFIED THAT THIS IS HIM FROM WHAT HIS BROTHER SAID! It's verified and you guys are still talking about bots. I also busted colluders at Pokerstars 3 years ago named Justin Halsband and Daniel Zeevie. I know what I'm talking about.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:08 PM

Well I am up against 2 of them and the other 2 I haven't played. Bring em on. lol. Well I hope thses guys are guilty as charged because if they are not its a pretty major character assasination.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:13 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt I have verified who it is.

[ QUOTE ]
hey guys. What if there were 3 players and 3 accounts. and on day 1 player a was paired with account a, b with b, and c with c. On day 2, a played on account b, b on c and c on a. day 3 player a played on account c, b on a and c on b. even if player a was a LAG and player b was a TAG, and player c was a LP, all 3 accounts would look the same after 100k hands. Yes or no.

[/ QUOTE ]

Firstly they would each have to play exactly 1/3 of the time for the expected values to be the same. Secondly there would be an enormous amount of noise involved which would make the convergence period longer than for when all 3 are clones.

Looking at each individual suspected bot broken down over specific dates could be interesting tho.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:17 PM

You guys want to hear some elaborate scheme about this. Its very plain and simple. I know who these people are. I played with the main guy. I will have a pro come on here and verify who I am. I've been playing at Full Tilt before any of you and was at Pokerstars way before that.

8$ per hour was what he was paying them last year. How do you know its not his family doing this. Like little sisters and such. I researched his whole family and he has a big one. And yeah to the earlier post about posting about my blog. Why not. I sat here and did research for 10 hours and risk possible things happening to me for putting up this info.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One idea would be to give some kind of hand quiz to these people when they are not in the same room. They should be come up with the same plays 95% of the time at least. The quiz could be based on actual datamined hands.

My guess is nlnut would refuse this as it would compromise his brilliant strategy. Plus it would be hard to be sure they weren't consulting during the quiz. Perhaps nation could assist with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just another idea... it sounds like they all used PT, and possibly also used PA HUD.

A) Bots don't need PA HUD
B) PT and PA HUD would both be registered under their individual names, instead of multiple copies registered by one person.

If they could get PT Pat or PA Josh to verify each of them registered a copy of their programs, this would be proof enough for me that they aren't bots, and were playing for themselves, maybe sharing BR/profits, maybe playing mostly through coaching, but probably not being paid a wage.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One idea would be to give some kind of hand quiz to these people when they are not in the same room. They should be come up with the same plays 95% of the time at least. The quiz could be based on actual datamined hands.

My guess is nlnut would refuse this as it would compromise his brilliant strategy. Plus it would be hard to be sure they weren't consulting during the quiz. Perhaps nation could assist with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just another idea... it sounds like they all used PT, and possibly also used PA HUD.

A) Bots don't need PA HUD
B) PT and PA HUD would both be registered under their individual names, instead of multiple copies registered by one person.

If they could get PT Pat or PA Josh to verify each of them registered a copy of their programs, this would be proof enough for me that they aren't bots, and were playing for themselves, maybe sharing BR, but probably not being paid a wage.

[/ QUOTE ]

They played as humans at least some of the time (probably all the time), so they should still have PTs.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
DID ANYONE SEE MY POST? I have verified who the Ring Leader is! His brother opened his mouth in a Pittsburgh card room.
I've played with the guy from Johnstown! Or are they just overrunning the forum to cover this up?
The ring leader has been verified by my sources to be:
Charles Kuruzovich

He pays 6-8 people 8$ per hour. There is no bots unless he got greedy and added some!
<font color="red"> </font> <font color="red"> </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I read your article and quote "Now keep in mind that I do not know for a fact that it is Charles Kuruzovich who is involved". Then how do you think you can post his name , picture ,,,,. Maybe your right but your evidence is still suspect at this time. If you knew wtf you were doing you would have waited for corroborating evidence and not heresay.
I hope he is guilty of the accusations because if not, it is a huge and needless character assassination. In my opinion your posting is very unprofessional given your admitted speculation. Personally I think your post should be deleted.