Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2007, 11:13 AM

Default Some full ring live 200nl hands?

Disclaimer I dont know how exciting these hands are but I just want some input.

Background
Table is full of fish + one guy who just won a wsop bracelet and playing like a complete lagtard. One hand he opened for 65o to 15 from UTG+1 tight mp player who is not a total fish reraises to 45, utg+1 calls and flops a straight and stacks the guy with QQ. He opens every button no matter how many limpers and almost every CO and mp+3 this will be important later on. Rest of the table is full of complete fish and semi fish. I am playing my tag style and the only hand that I showed was stacking a player with Kk vs QQ like two hands into getting to the table (I run like god i know lol). Also, the table has been a limpathon like most 1/2 live games except for people opening with QQ-AA, AJ+ (except our lagtard wsop bracelet friend of course).

Onto the hands.

Hand 1) Effective stacks 400. I get A10o suits irrelevant UTG+1 (before you say fold preflop I know. But our buddy was on the button and I had a plan for him, in hindsight we were too deep for this).
A limper and wsop guy raise his button for the millionth time to 15. I make it 45 straight, limper folds. Wsop dude thinks for a while and calls.

Flop 1076 rainbow (pot 97)
I bet 65 (too small?) and he thinks for a while and calls. (Note: that was the exact same bet I made when I reraised preflop in the KK hand)
What range do you put him on?

Turn come a J (Pot 227) completing the rainbow.
Your action? If you bet and he calls whats your plan for a blank river? If you check is it to fold to any bet?

Hand 2) 1010 UTG+1 again. I decided to limp as our buddy is on the button. 2 more limpers and our buddy opens on the button as expected, BB calls as does everyone else. BB is a tightish player who just has shown aggression one hand and showed QQ.

Effective stacks 250.
Flop 954r Pot(75) BB checks and I lead for 50. Anyone else check here? My reasoning was Wsop dude would call any bet at this point with a draw like 76, 23 or pair like 56, or a bare 9. And i was ready to play for stacks against him. To my surprise everyone folds except BB.

Turn comes a 6, board 9456 (Pot 175) BB checks your action?

Hand 3
I raise in MP with QJdd. Guy to my left who just sat down a couple of hands ago calls as does button. He is some old dude who loves to call any raise and hates being pushed around. He is down 200 already and has rebought.

Effective stacks 300.
Flop comes QJ10 two clubs. (Pot 47) I lead for 35. Old dude calls, button folds.

Turn comes a nasty little A but does not complete the flush.
AQJ10 (Pot 117). Your action?? Btw I should note for the online players that in these live games A10+ are not reraised at all preflop, something to keep in mind when making your decision as online you can narrow his range further.

Thanks for the input sorry if this is too basic.