Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: My Sharkscope stats are off by:
Results, please 5 8.20%
0 % 35 57.38%
1-3 % 13 21.31%
4-6 % 2 3.28%
> 6 % 6 9.84%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 06:16 PM

Default Re: We haven\'t won yet: latest (10/19) cliff\'s notes on AP scandal

[ QUOTE ]
I think people underestimate the possible implications this board can have. We have uncovered more than enough evidence to convict people in an actual court of law. I know I wont be satisfied unless people get the punishment they deserve.

Perhaps someone should let Panama know that they may have an American criminal possibly fleeing to their country soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

The board has done a lot indeed but don't overestimate their power..

Oh and fwiw my thought on the matter: these guys are bad nasty crooks (moving to Panama and stuff, it's clear why they are residing in these corrupt countries where monies buys everything). I would just try to get the money back that everybody lost and leave it like that when AP has refunded all. If they are still part of the management, AP never will be a clean place to play

U can hardly win against these guys and going after them is imo risking your own safety.. IMO

But that being said..The main people who did all this research have already done a great job and diserve all the online pokers world gratitude..
Old 10-20-2007, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think people underestimate the possible implications this board can have. We have uncovered more than enough evidence to convict people in an actual court of law. I know I wont be satisfied unless people get the punishment they deserve.

Perhaps someone should let Panama know that they may have an American criminal possibly fleeing to their country soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

The board has done a lot indeed but don't overestimate their power..

Oh and fwiw my thought on the matter: these guys are bad nasty crooks (moving to Panama and stuff, it's clear why they are residing in these corrupt countries where monies buys everything). I would just try to get the money back that everybody lost and leave it like that.

U can hardly win against these guys and going after them is imo risking your own safety.. IMO

But that being said..The main people who did all this research have already done a great job and diserve all the online pokers world gratitude..

[/ QUOTE ]

Its about making sure it doesn't ever happen again as much as it about getting the money back. That isn't me downgraded the importance of getting the money back, both are just incredibly important.
Old 10-20-2007, 06:19 PM

Someone at the PPA got off their fat ass long enough to cut and paste the MSNBC article on their front page. Look out AP you are in big trouble now.
Old 10-20-2007, 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
- There have also been references to Scott Tom now living and/or operating/pulling strings out of Panama. Oscar may be there too, evidenced by this page which appears to be a list of individuals granted residency status by the government of Panama, and has a listing for two Americans named "Oscar Hilt Tatum IV" and "Oscar Hilt Tatum III" for April 9th, 2007. (Note that their records don't have any listing for Scott Tom, at least not since Sept 2005 when the database begins.)

[/ QUOTE ]

I would think that Scott et al could find a better place than Panama to kick back. This link, if still valid, indicates same:

http://www.internationalextradition.com/panama_bi.htm

gg
Old 10-20-2007, 06:22 PM

N726JR details from FAA registration site:

Name JET LEASE CORP
Street 8619 NW 68TH ST # C0138
City MIAMI State FLORIDA Zip Code 33166-2667
County MIAMI-DADE
Country UNITED STATES

The corporation status on the Florida Dept of Corporations is listed as Inactive, with this officer name:

BUSCH, JAMES R
3204 BAY DRIVE
BRADENTON FL 34207 US
Old 10-20-2007, 06:23 PM

7. Fraud or breach of trust by a bailee, banker, agent, factor, trustee, or other person acting in a fiduciary capacity, or director or member or officer of any company when such act is made criminal by the laws of both countries and the amount of money or the value of the property misappropriated is not less than two hundred dollars.
Old 10-20-2007, 06:25 PM

here are hundreds of pictures from oscar hilt tatum's wedding. almost for sure many of our favorite people will be pictured here, probably even in the wedding party.

hopefully, some of the people in the know will point out our scott tom, if for nothing else than to see admo do his thing.

http://www.photoshelter.com/package-...000cvfzwOhN9TY

(if they're guilty and reading this thread, it'll be interesting to see how many more hours these photos will still be up.)
Old 10-20-2007, 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
here are hundreds of pictures from oscar hilt tatum's wedding. almost for sure many of our favorite people will be pictured here, probably even in the wedding party.
Old 10-20-2007, 06:36 PM

AP on their website:
[ QUOTE ]

Player cards are sent directly and exclusively to the individual player's computer without ever being susceptible of being hacked. Also no other computer playing at your table can see your face down cards. This security is the best available and prevents any hacking and ultimately collusion to take place.

[/ QUOTE ]
AP on ppa website:
[ QUOTE ]

We acknowledge a significant internal security breach whereby a resource who was infinitely knowledgeable about the system was able to get into the accounts in question. He played on those accounts and he saw hole cards,” the spokesman said.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-20-2007, 06:38 PM

nice. i remember who you'd be.

god that game was good.
Closed Thread