Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2006, 03:55 PM

Default Cashing Out the Party Points Promotion

How the [censored] do we cash out our Party points? When I log on, it tells me I have a g ball in points I can convert to cash, but how do I do it before I can no longer play on Party? Does anyone know?

And while we're at it, how about getting me back all the monster rake I've paid that I will see no benefit from.

SICK

- Jeff
Old 10-02-2006, 04:57 PM

Default Re: Cashing Out the Party Points Promotion

This is what I'm wondering... you don't get those points->cash until Oct 14, and by then will be unallowed to play? Wondering if I should wait or if I should blow my points on stuff in their store (and hope that I actually get it).
Old 10-02-2006, 05:12 PM

As long as the promotion isn't dependant on your not cashing out, then there is no reason not to cashout when you want. And they still have an obligation to pay you, but just won't let you play with it, and then you *should* be able to cash that out. But of course I wouldn't put it past party to put the screws to those they don't worry about having as customers in the future.
Old 10-02-2006, 06:10 PM

Instead of taking a chance just ordered a bunch of crap I really don't need.
Old 10-02-2006, 06:57 PM

I had already thought of that earlier today and sent PP an email. Here is the question and odd response.

----------------------------------------------------

To: info@partypoker.com

When I log onto Party Poker, I get the message at the bottom of this email. Will I still get this money if American accounts are banned?

Thank you for your help.

+++
Welcome to PartyPoker.com

Dear Stupid American (my edit)

Congratulations! You've earned 26114 Points since August 16th. You can convert 17181 Points ( This includes points redeemed by you till 02-OCT-2006 12:00:00 ET) for $429.52 in cash. Remember, you can play in our exclusive VIP promotion until October 14, 2006. Learn More about this exciting promotion.
Thank you for your continuous support of www.PartyPoker.com. If you have any queries, please write to us at info@PartyPoker.com

===================================
Very odd response follows ....
===================================

Dear Stupid American,

Not only may you user your PartyPoints in our Players Club store as usual, but we have suspended the expiry of points for inactivity so that your points will remain in your account for use at your leisure. If at some time the points will be expired, we will give sufficient notice for you to cash out such points, but we anticipate that other services we may provide would include the ability to accumulate PartyPoints on top of your current balance.

NOTE: Your Account username and password are confidential information. No one from the company will ever ask for your password in a phone call or email. Do not respond to any requests that ask for your password.

Vandy
PartyPoker Customer Care

======================================

My current response on this forum.
1. I didn't ask about the party points store, you stupid script monkey!!!!!! I want to know about the "VIP" program.
2. What do you mean about " but we anticipate that other services we may provide would include the ability to accumulate PartyPoints on top of your current balance ". Huh? Is it that this script monkey is unaware of the current situation or should I read something else into this?

I'm upset that PP is going bye-bye, but I can understand the joy that some people are feeling with PP destroying itself. Burn Party Poker Burn... you've burned me enough times.

(on an unrelated note - it's been 8 weeks since I ordered my IPod from the PP store. I've gotten similiar scripts to the ones above.)