Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Stud

Old 11-11-2007, 04:05 PM

Default My stats

Hi,

Can someone give a little review on my stats please?

Not on the tiltshot on the 0.50/1$ ;-)

Old 11-11-2007, 04:11 PM

Default Re: My stats

Unless you're playing heads up your VPIP is like off the charts, and ditto on went-to-showdown.

Also, very small sample size (I've play lots of hands at games that I don't consider myself as "playing", like triple draw lowball, omaha hi, etc)
Old 11-11-2007, 04:32 PM

You are a Gambler who enjoys playing cards. And winning. So why the post??????
Old 11-11-2007, 04:37 PM

Just because I want to learn and improve my skills? Not u?
Old 11-11-2007, 04:41 PM

OK. Your stats are totally awful. I mean that in the nicest way. Read a book or something, and get back to us.

I don't play stud hi but maybe someone wants to show this guy what regular stats look like?
Old 11-11-2007, 04:52 PM

First of all, Congrats. 3000 hands, so you must have some skills, such as handreading. Could you give a description of your stud playing.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:45 PM

I know that I play a lot of hands that I don't have too but can someone make a post with more than 40 words?

I mean I need full review not a "I don't play stud hi but take my piece of advice for religion".
Old 11-11-2007, 05:49 PM

Well, let me rephrase - I don't play stud hi but I have played more hands of stud hi than you. Do you see what I mean? a few thousand hands is nothing at all.

Your vpip should be more like 25% not 70%. 70% is total fish territory. Seriously.

Your went to showdown numbers are totally ridiculous. Your won $ at showdown is pretty high considering that you hardly ever fold. This means you're running well probably.

You don't need a "full review", you need to read a book on stud, or find some nice web articles or something.

It's very unlikely you'll get a more serious response than what I've given you here. This is because I'm exceptionally nice.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, let me rephrase - I don't play stud hi but I have played more hands of stud hi than you. Do you see what I mean? a few thousand hands is nothing at all.

Your vpip should be more like 25% not 70%. 70% is total fish territory. Seriously.

Your went to showdown numbers are totally ridiculous. Your won $ at showdown is pretty high considering that you hardly ever fold. This means you're running well probably.

You don't need a "full review", you need to read a book on stud, or find some nice web articles or something.

It's very unlikely you'll get a more serious response than what I've given you here. This is because I'm exceptionally nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quoted for truth. I agree with every point Rusty makes. I don't play stud high either but at stud/8, you're going to showdown more often than I'm seeing 4th, and by a pretty decent margin.
Old 11-11-2007, 07:13 PM

Yeah, you got to showdown about TWICE AS OFTEN as I see 4th st in razz or stud high. I still play too loose in stud/8. I'm working on that. But you go to showdown more than I see 4th in stud/8 also.