Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2007, 10:12 PM

Default Re:

Wow what a sucker you are, they are making you wait until the 28th????? I had the same problem and they told me I'd get mine by 5:00pm pst on the 16th!!! Oh yeah, its already the 16th, and I havent received anything.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:52 PM

Default Re:

i don't have an epassporte account, but am considering one.

can someone tell me how the time from poker account to checking account compares for the following?

full tilt via epassporte
full tilt via cheque
stars via epassports
stars via cheque
stars via electronic cheque

i'm currently w/d'ing via cheque, which is tolerable, but if epassporte could get my money in my hands quicker, that'd be great [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-19-2007, 06:43 PM

Default Re:

[ QUOTE ]
i don't have an epassporte account, but am considering one.

can someone tell me how the time from poker account to checking account compares for the following?

full tilt via epassporte
full tilt via cheque
stars via epassports
stars via cheque
stars via electronic cheque

i'm currently w/d'ing via cheque, which is tolerable, but if epassporte could get my money in my hands quicker, that'd be great [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you get the ATM card, you should be able to go from PS - Pocket in less than 24 hours. I am thinking it was instant from PS to Epass last time I used it (maybe only up to amount you deposited, then 24hr wait on the amount over that). And once it's in Epass, you can ATM it instantly. Not sure about Full Tilt, thinking it may take a day or so from there into Epass.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:25 AM

Default Re:

Is there a limit for withdrawal from full tilt to epass? I see FT says max is 8000 but what about on epass's side? Also, will there be a problem with a large withdrawal as my first withdrawal from full tilt?
Old 11-21-2007, 08:43 AM

Default Re:

Money hit my bank today, 11/21.

[ QUOTE ]
Finally got something regarding my support ticket I received over the phone.

Received: Nov 16, 2007 1:47 PM PST
Subject: Tracking Ticket # XXXXXX

We apologize for the delay and the inconvenience this might have caused you.

We were experiencing an ACH processing error on October 14 and October 15 which affected the ACH withdrawal initiated on those dates.

We apologize for the error however we are diligently working on resolving the issue. We assure you that the problem has been corrected and the funds from the ACH withdrawal will post to your checking account. The funds will post no later than November 28, 2007 after 5pm/PST.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not only have I not got my money from 10/15 yet, they haven't even replied to any of my emails about it. I called in once and waited for 30 minutes before my cell phone cut off the call.

Somebody let me know if they get any results from calling in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I finally got an email response. They say 7-10 days to "resolve" but don't say what that means (it should meaning shipping my money!). Sigh.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-21-2007, 11:09 AM

Default Re:

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a limit for withdrawal from full tilt to epass? I see FT says max is 8000 but what about on epass's side? Also, will there be a problem with a large withdrawal as my first withdrawal from full tilt?

[/ QUOTE ]

the fact that your account will be locked for a month+ for having >$5k in it will suck...read previous posts for more details
Old 11-21-2007, 01:51 PM

Default Re:

Finally got my 10/15 withdrawal today
Old 11-22-2007, 07:27 PM

Default Re:

what if i dont get the ePassporte Visa Card what are the benefits and downslides of this?
Old 11-23-2007, 05:12 AM

Default ePassporte 800 number discontinued?

I was going to call them and ask something, but on the Contact Us page, the usual 1-800 number is replaced with a +1-943 number. I never wrote down the 800 number so I don't know if it still open or not.

Does anyone know if ePassporte has done away with toll-free U.S. telephone service?
Old 11-23-2007, 09:10 AM

Default Re:

[ QUOTE ]
what if i dont get the ePassporte Visa Card what are the benefits and downslides of this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Which one? The Virtual Visa, or the physical card?

For the physical card, the benefits are you can use it at an ATM to withdraw cash, as well as at stores to buy goods and services. The "downslide" is that there's an annual fee - $35, I think.

The Virtual Visa has no fee and can be used to buy stuff over the internet or the phone. Unfortunately, no cash money from ATM's.