Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-30-2006, 10:46 PM

Default Re: NO INFORMATION GAME THREAD

Clown, big mistake, unless you're the final wolf then congratualtions.
Old 12-30-2006, 10:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Even without this theory, I think it's quite possible that both jeremy and stephen are wolves. Jeremy is clearly a wolf, but some might think that it's odd for both Jeremy and stephen to so strongly defend traz.

Ah, but look at day one. We see clearly now that several wolves are on dmk over alex, particularly if clown ends up being a wolf (clown, econo, alex and traz all voted dmk over alex). The wolves haven't exactly shown an unwillingness to associate themselves with one another. With traz in particular, it's likely that wolves would defend him because he's such a strong villager and had such excellent powers.

<u>SUSPECTED WOLF: STEPHEN / IRON YUPPIE</u>

There are several things that make me suspect stephen, although there are some that make me hesitant. Firstly on day one he acts a bit off. He votes tabako over alex somewhat late in the day when the two are tied and then for the rest of the day just acts fairly defensive. What really caught my eye was a post traz made, saying that stephen is hard to lynch early but often gets lynched later. This seems like a typical wolf defense... "don't worry, we'll get him later".

Day two stephen comes on with a long post that tries to appear very villagery, but mostly just seems to be trying to get suspicion off him, which he doesn't seem to focus on as much otherwise. He also says that while econophile has been very, very suspicious, he would like to hold off on him. He basically doesn't mention econophile after that for several days. He then makes a pretty bad post about dmk/shortline. He then lists all the dmk voters, and says there is likely a wolf or two there. He specifically says there likely aren't many, maybe 1-2 (we know there were more), but out of all of them singles out mets and pushes him from then on.

Day three kinda confuses me. Stephen and traz have an exchange where they both post somewhat similiar lists, but traz suspects stephen. Stephen defends himself, traz says "nuh uh" but nothing much else comes of it. The two of them start the tabako wagon together.

Then on day four, stephen is back to econo, but says to lynch myself and thebram later. He then specifically asks me my thoughts on jeremy, amplify and econo. Kind of a wtf moment.

Then IY comes on, tries to make a point of appearing villagery by pointing out how he is reading the thread. He pushes lastchance hard and makes a really terrible post yesterday or day before with multiple errors in order to justify his "lynch these guys to auto win" list. People with these sorts of lists are almost always wolves.

A vote for IY is a vote for America!

[/ QUOTE ]

Also I don't think you'd write this as a wolf mentioning the three wolf list again.
Old 12-30-2006, 10:52 PM

The thing that makes me wonder is why xorbie is not night killed if he is known double voter. Kind of sucks for the wolves to have a double voter around, no?
But I think this is at least somewhat explainable by how the last couple of nights went down (luckay had to die etc.)
Old 12-30-2006, 10:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Clown, big mistake, unless you're the final wolf then congratualtions.

[/ QUOTE ]
Your thoughts on tabako?
Old 12-30-2006, 10:54 PM

unvote
Old 12-30-2006, 10:56 PM

Clown you're over analyzing that post.

Succintly, in everygame I've played with Xorbie, he has suspected me early except for this game. In all those games, he has been a villager, this time he clears me after two posts and keeps saying how he thinks I'm a villager. Even today he doesn't come out and vote me until I vote him.

Why? well for one thing Xorbie is good enough to notice that I usually don't push people who think I'm a villager, call me a wimp or whatever but it's true. So he knows that he can take me deep into a game and then get me lynched. You started questioning me a little yesterday so he saw his oportunity.
Old 12-30-2006, 10:57 PM

I looked at him carefully today Village.
Old 12-30-2006, 10:57 PM

If you vote Xorbie at least it's a flip. effin Tabako for not being around.
Old 12-30-2006, 10:59 PM

aaronk not much I can do about it.
Old 12-30-2006, 10:59 PM

less than 1 minute