Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-30-2007, 05:17 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

just had Stars send me all my hands this year, its in a notepad file called, "hands", I cannot get them to import correctly whether I hit import file, or import folder, or add all the hands to an existing hh file.

[/ QUOTE ]

What happens when you try to import it? I imagine it is a huge file - HM now goes through and splits up huge files into 2MB chunks (and puts the chunks into a work folder) and then imports each of these. It might just be that your file is huge and it is taking a bit of time to read and split it?

rvg

[/ QUOTE ]
does 186 MB sound right? I think they might have screwed up and only sent me like 1.5 months, and these hands will obv all be duplicates because I have already imported them.
I'm expecting like 1.5M hands. Yeah well when I scroll to the bottom of the txt file the last hand is something from Sept 11th so it's probably not an issue with HM.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:19 PM

decent speed here:230 hands/s

edit. but still lots of errors about 1%
Old 10-30-2007, 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
decent speed here:230 hands/s

edit. but still lots of errors about 1%

[/ QUOTE ]

if you zip up the files in your log file and send to tournymgr@gmail.com I'll get those working. Same thing for anyone else - once I see the problem hand and what caused the error it is usually pretty easy to fix.

rvg
Old 10-30-2007, 06:26 PM

Awesome update, but i somehow can`t review Ipoker, yet
Old 10-30-2007, 07:02 PM

Hey Roy can you answer a question for me about the HUD?

Let's say I'm in the BB and villain raises from button and I call. Flop gets checked through.

Will the HUD be able to tell me the % of times he will bet the turn? If so will it be able to do it in the context of both of our positions or will it just be his overall bet %?

This is a specific situation but will show how in depth the HUD will be for other areas. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Also, in HM will there be a way to see the hands you've played vs a specific player and be able to filter?
Old 10-30-2007, 07:19 PM

The Hand Replayer doesn't seem to work well. Sometimes it does work, but most of the time nothing happens when I select a hand to replay.

Btw awesome prog!
Old 10-30-2007, 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Awesome update, but i somehow can`t review Ipoker, yet

[/ QUOTE ]

So they are importing but you can't see them anywhere or you can't see them in the replayer? Let me know and I'll look into it tonight.

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Roy can you answer a question for me about the HUD?

Let's say I'm in the BB and villain raises from button and I call. Flop gets checked through.

Will the HUD be able to tell me the % of times he will bet the turn? If so will it be able to do it in the context of both of our positions or will it just be his overall bet %?

This is a specific situation but will show how in depth the HUD will be for other areas. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Also, in HM will there be a way to see the hands you've played vs a specific player and be able to filter?

[/ QUOTE ]

It will be able to tell you how often he bets the Turn (or Fold to a bet or Raises etc). At this point I don't plan on having the HUD change views automatically based on context but you could add those stats easily enough and then click on the "Turn" button yourself to get Turn related stats.

Regarding hands vs a specific player, was trying to get it finished for 0.50b but ran out of time so made the tab invisible. Will be coming very soon though and it let you drill down on specific situations from the specific player (ie Show all hands where I 3 bet from the blinds and xyz player raised from an unopened pot preflop on the button and he check raised the turn for example)

[ QUOTE ]
The Hand Replayer doesn't seem to work well. Sometimes it does work, but most of the time nothing happens when I select a hand to replay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this ipoker? Recallme mentioned the same type of thing. I'll look into the replayer issues tonight.

rvg
Old 10-30-2007, 08:00 PM

A "last X sessions" option for retrieving hands would be helpful.

Also the replayer seems to work for stars hands but not FTP.
Old 10-30-2007, 08:37 PM

I can see the hand in " Hands" but can`t review them. I see my cards, PotS...
Old 10-30-2007, 08:40 PM

I've had the same problem. I think there is something about certain hands that they won't work in the replayer.

So If you select a bunch of hands to put in the replayer and it won't work, you have to figure out which hands are keeping it from working then only select the other ones and it should work.