Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2007, 11:32 PM

Default Poker Bonus Whoring (Canadian)

I'm relitivly new to online poker but I want to build up a bank roll while I'm learning at the nl10, nl25 games so I'll have the roll to move up when I'm ready. I've been playing nl10 ring games 2k hands per week.

I'm at around $300 now at party poker (up from $150), and was going through the offers listed on this page. (edit- don't want to spam)

I'm wondering if it's possible to pull my $300 out of Party, and put it in Cake. Pull $600 out of Cake after the %100 bonus, and put it in Full Tilt. Pull $1200 out of full tilt, put $750 in UB, and $450 in Absolute Poker. Pull out the $2400 from those 2, and put it in Betfair, and Bet safe. Then I should have a decent roll of $4800 if all goes well.

I'm wondering if this is possible, or if there's anything I should know about these sites, or their promotions. I don't mind playing at each site for a while if I need to since I need to gain some experience before moving up to NL200 anyways. Just wanted to hears some opinions if anybody has experience with these site bonus's or what a better route to go would be.

Thanks a lot.
Old 09-09-2007, 01:29 AM

Default Re: Poker Bonus Whoring (Canadian)

Not sure what site you're looking at, but I've always found everything I'd want to know about bonus whoring at three sites (in addition to this one, of course). Bonuswhores is a great source of information as far as bonus clearance rates, difficulty of opposition, etc. They also have some decent offers of their own, but don't take it for granted that they are always the best offers. PSO and PokerSavvy are two sites you have to go to, they offer kickbacks in addition to the sites' first deposit bonuses.

Also, a word about RB. Make sure you don't close off your options...once you've signed up at a site without RB, that often closes the door there for you. You can't get both a kickback/special sign-up bonus AND rakeback...it's one or the other. Now, at sites like Microgaming, iPoker, or Ongame (among others) that's not a problem, as there are multiple skins...as long as you leave one available for RB later. Then there's sites like Pacific, Party, and Poker Stars that don't have RB. The ones you want to watch for are sites like Full Tilt and Ultimate. Consider carefully whether you might want rakeback there in the future before you close down that option.

Good luck!
Old 09-09-2007, 02:25 AM

Thanks for the great response. I'll check out those sites, and make sure to get rakeback at at least 1 site. Do any sites not let you take out their bonus, or once you get it are you free to leave with it? Also what is the best way to go about cashing in, and cashing out? Netteller?

I don't know if I'm allowed to do this, but the site with the offers I came across was this one. If I'm not allowed to post I guess a mod can edit it. http://www.pokerhand.org/index.php?page=rakeback
Old 09-09-2007, 03:21 AM

Each site has different terms for clearing the bonus, but once you clear it, it's yours. There are just a couple of sites that give you the bonus "up front", and you can't cash it out until you've cleared the terms. Same thing either way, just that most sites don't give it to you until it's actually yours to cash out.

If you're Canadian, you're a little behind the times with Neteller. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] They pulled out of the Canadian market about 6 months ago. This thread:

eWallets for Canadians

was started in response. Moneybookers is likely your best bet, but you might need another eWallet, like CLick2Pay, for some sites.

I think your link should be fine, as it doesn't have a referral code. I'm sure the mods will take care of it if not. Anyway, those are pretty standard offers. Many of those RB deals are capped by the network, so you won't do better anywhere else in terms of % for most. Always shop around to be safe. All the RB affiliates that advertise here are reputable. I use RakeTheRake for most of my RB, and I've used RakeReduction as well...both have been great by me.

Just thought of something I should mention with the Cryptos (Sun, Interpoker, etc). They have great monthly bonuses and RB on top at most of the skins. If you like the network and become a high-volume player there, you might want RB at all the skins you can get it. If you don't like it, your best to snag some kickbacks. Try a skin that doesn't offer RB first, like Playboy...I know PokerSavvy has an offer there. That way you can see how you like the play, and go from there.

Ahh...one other thing I almost forgot...check out the 2+2 free book offers, as well as the free gift offers over at internettexasholdem.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:03 PM

Thanks a lot bro.

I'll check out those book deals. I was looking through those sites you gave me earlier and that's exactly what I was looking for. Huge help.