Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2007, 06:29 PM

Default Re: any chance this is real?

[ QUOTE ]

i wonder wtf the scam is?

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you ask her to meet up for some coffee or something?

You started this thread, now you owe it to use to follow through. My whole weekend is going to be ruined if I dont get answers! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2007, 06:36 PM

lol no i haven't replied to the last message of hers that i posted. i kind of lost interest after that one because it just seemed like the replies she was sending weren't at all what i would expect from a real chick.

if you want to bother typing up what you think i should say, i'll just cut, paste, & send lol.
Old 02-03-2007, 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You started this thread, now you owe it to use to follow through. My whole weekend is going to be ruined if I dont get answers! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to amaze everyone with my powers of future telling.

the response will be something along the lines of

awe sweety that's so sweet but I can't this XXXX because I'm soooooooooo busy with XXXXX, I'm a busy girl tehe
Old 02-03-2007, 06:49 PM

Is this some kind of elaborate Turing test?
Old 02-03-2007, 06:57 PM

i was thinking the same thing, but even though the replies are so deflective and cliche, they don't seem to use language/punctuation that any kind of computer would come up with. they definitely show full comprehension and are far from generic.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:46 AM

when you show up to meet her she will be a 50 year old hillbilly named Bob who does want to f*** you.
Old 02-04-2007, 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to amaze everyone with my powers of future telling.

the response will be something along the lines of

awe sweety that's so sweet but I can't this XXXX because I'm soooooooooo busy with XXXXX, I'm a busy girl tehe

[/ QUOTE ]

While this is mostly likely true, its still +EV to give it a shot. I mean the possibility she is real is greater than 0%, the time it takes to write a reply asking her to meet up is like 10 seconds.

Plus we get to see her lame excuse and im curious as to what exactly she will say
Old 02-04-2007, 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol no i haven't replied to the last message of hers that i posted. i kind of lost interest after that one because it just seemed like the replies she was sending weren't at all what i would expect from a real chick.

if you want to bother typing up what you think i should say, i'll just cut, paste, & send lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Well, I'm the kind of guy that will approach you! How about right now: Let's get together for coffee or a drink. How does [day you, OP, are free] at [time you, OP, are free] sound? I'm a nice, normal guy and think this would be a lot of fun. Let me know what you think!"
Old 02-04-2007, 02:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Well, I'm the kind of guy that will approach you! How about right now: Let's get together for coffee or a drink. How does [day you, OP, are free] at [time you, OP, are free] sound? I'm a nice, normal guy and think this would be a lot of fun. Let me know what you think!"

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, well, good thing this chick isn't real, because if i sent this to a real girl it would eliminate any possibility of ever banging her.

no offense to PPG, i understand it's not easy to come up with something clever to send to a dude (bot?) posing as a hot chick on myspace. my own attempts as posted in this thread were fairly pathetic as well.

i'm going to wait for a little while to see if any others want to submit their efforts. if not, i'll go ahead and send as promised.

btw: in 24 hours "she's" gone from 0 friends to over 30, all guys in las vegas between 24-34.
Old 02-04-2007, 03:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, well, good thing this chick isn't real, because if i sent this to a real girl it would eliminate any possibility of ever banging her.

no offense to PPG, i understand it's not easy to come up with something clever to send to a dude (bot?) posing as a hot chick on myspace. my own attempts as posted in this thread were fairly pathetic as well.

i'm going to wait for a little while to see if any others want to submit their efforts. if not, i'll go ahead and send as promised.

btw: in 24 hours "she's" gone from 0 friends to over 30, all guys in las vegas between 24-34.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, no problem, bro. You're a pussie and don't want to simply cut and paste a response to see what she'll say? That's cool, man. No sweat.